Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Mpow / SoundPeats BT 4.X Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Sport Headphones w/ Mic $21.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2016 3:55 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
batye wrote: I do not intend to piss anyone off
but Winners in Cobourg have at least five on the shelf - BTH -040 for $15 - clerance price...- same as a pick on http://www.amazon.com/MDN%C2%AE-lightwe ... ds=bth+040
today - I got one... - four left :)
dont worry u're not pissing anyone off. the BT earphones on your link is not the same one as posted at OP.

the Mpow Swift has BT V4 + aptX for better battery life + better sound quality.
the Mpow Swift has fin stabalisers for better fit on ear esp for rigorous exercise

the Mpow Swift is definitely newer technology and IMO better design to fit the ear.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2005
1246 posts
265 upvotes
Can you wear these in just one ear? When I'm cycling I only wear the right ear and keep the left open so I can still hear cars. Does the left one just dangle and will it be too heavy to drag down the right ear?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
wanton007 wrote: Can you wear these in just one ear? When I'm cycling I only wear the right ear and keep the left open so I can still hear cars. Does the left one just dangle and will it be too heavy to drag down the right ear?
U should get these for that. Or a clone of it ($10-$15)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FO0IHMY//
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
niroopg wrote: no
??

you mean: "no, it has different ear pieces"?

I get it, anything else?
Mar 20, 2012
699 posts
585 upvotes
Vaughan
crichdr wrote: Help. I'm new to Bluetooth headphones. Does anyone know if these need to be recharged? Bluetooth headphones must take power and I'm curious as to how often do these run before being charged?
Yes, it has builtin battery needs to be recharged. The battery lasts about 5 hours, not as good as Jaybird ($200). Usually I recharge the battery after 3 times gym, no complaints.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
def47 wrote: except for some colors and branding,
is it the same for 18$?

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32269625126.html

I have an hard time putting 30$ on headsets, but 18$ sounds good.. I think it's priced right.
Good find! To anyone else buying from amazon, don't forget to use ebates. Just a friendly fyi
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
rhinos wrote: Yes, it has builtin battery needs to be recharged. The battery lasts about 5 hours, not as good as Jaybird ($200). Usually I recharge the battery after 3 times gym, no complaints.
Thanks for the feedback. Are you comparing it the the jaybird blubuds x? How's the fit compared the the jaybirds??
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
def47 wrote: except for some colors and branding,
is it the same for 18$?

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32269625126.html

I have an hard time putting 30$ on headsets, but 18$ sounds good.. I think it's priced right.
Might buy another set, if the ones from Amazon are good. Although the shipping timeline is much longer and it would be more difficult to file and resolve a dispute through Aliexpress, I imagine, since they are based in Asia (?).
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
damn, i don't like the ugly yellow color tho...if white or black i'd buy...good for the gym!
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2009
1469 posts
255 upvotes
mikka1989 wrote: damn, i don't like the ugly yellow color tho...if white or black i'd buy...good for the gym!
they match my neon yellow shoes
Mar 20, 2012
699 posts
585 upvotes
Vaughan
tmonies wrote: Thanks for the feedback. Are you comparing it the the jaybird blubuds x? How's the fit compared the the jaybirds??
Nope, I don't own Jaybird, mentioned it because during my research, JB was the only Bluetooth earphone has longer battery life, didn't buy it for the obvious reason, the price, lol!

Mpow fits my ears just fine, never fell out during running for the last 3 weeks. But it did take me about 10 minutes to get used to it, lol!

Another thing i've noticed, the cable is a bit long for me. It will make some noise when running because of the movement, so I tucked into the running shirt at the back of my neck.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
mikka1989 wrote: damn, i don't like the ugly yellow color tho...if white or black i'd buy...good for the gym!
Someone posted in the thread earlier that another brand has the same headphones for sale. $34.99 or something along those lines for black.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
Thanks for sharing this with the community. For those who are interested in different colors.

The other option is to buy the original headphones that I had posted, but for about $8 less. They are from Aliexpress instead of Amazon and you can save a bit more after factoring USD to CAD exchange rates.
domo325 wrote: Seems to be a similar product with different branding, bought these in all black.
It costs a bit more but great for those who don't want the bright neon colored cables hanging on the back of your neck..

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00PEPIWNI/ref= ... UTF8&psc=1
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP! Ordered. Been looking for a new pair of blue tooth headphones for quite some time.

I doubt the color will bother me. If it does I'll just paint it.
Jan 6, 2007
310 posts
20 upvotes
Anyone tried to usee these bluetooth headphones with a bluetooth HR strap at the same time on a Iphone 4S? Does it work?
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
chaoslord wrote: Anyone tried to usee these bluetooth headphones with a bluetooth HR strap at the same time on a Iphone 4S? Does it work?
Haven't tried since I don't use an Apple iPhone, but the headphones can pair up to 2 separate devices. I'd imagine the limitations would be on the iPhone's BT protocol/technology. You might be able to find some info online thru Google, regarding how many devices an iPhone 4s can sync simultaneously.

I believe some of the newer Andruod phones have newer BT technology and/or protocal that can simultaneously support multiple devices. GL! Or buy a Jawbone UP3, Fitbit Charge and replace the heart rate monitor?...
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2063 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
After killing two sets of 100 plus dollar bluetooth earbuds with moisture, Ordered. thx OP
R U PACKIN HEAT?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)