[The Source] The Source $10,000.00 Giveaway from Flyerland.ca (exp. Sept.8.2010) (no QC)
1. Agreement: These rules govern The Source $10,000.00 Giveaway (the “Contest'”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. By entering the Contest, winner agrees that the Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall be held harmless for and against any damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Contest.
2. Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Flyerland, a division of Metroland Media Group Ltd, the owner and operator of the website, flyerland.ca (“Sponsor”)
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to residents of Canada excluding Quebec who are over the age of 18, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Sponsor or its corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Only one entry per person is permitted. Incomplete or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
4. Contest: The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on Sunday, August 8, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday September 8, 2010 (the 'Contest Period'). To enter the Contest, access the Contest website at: www.flyerland.ca, read the Contest rules and fill out the Contest Form during the Contest Period (a valid email address will be required). This is an online Contest only and only entries submitted online by following the instructions on the Contest website will be eligible. The potential winners will be chosen by random draw, which will take place at 10 Tempo Avenue, Toronto, Ontario on Wednesday September 13, 2010. The potential winners will be contacted by telephone or email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner does not respond within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. In order to be eligible to win, each potential winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid.
5. Prize: One prize consisting of $10,000.00 cash prize.
Don't talk about it, be about it