Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

BELL DECT 6.0 DIGITAL CORDLESS ANSWERING SYSTEM (3-HANDSET) Refurb $20

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2014 5:18 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[The Source] BELL DECT 6.0 DIGITAL CORDLESS ANSWERING SYSTEM (3-HANDSET) Refurb $20

Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
34 replies
Mar 5, 2012
502 posts
606 upvotes
Montréal
Was thinking about taking the bite for Fido $10 a month home phone line, but home phone devices price is outrageous. That will be great. $20 all in with employee discount. Tried with and without, your FS code did not work for me though. Will pick up in a store.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
3173 posts
2243 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wonder if you bought 2 if u could add the handsets from the 2nd set to the 1st.

Free ship code worked for me. Did you click apply button?

$22.58 all in for one.

Know someone with a Panasonic 3 phone set that does not have an answering machine. I think they will want this.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1749 posts
1361 upvotes
Does anyone know the quality of this phone? I think it's a rebranded Uniden but interested if anyone has any good experiences with it.
Would totally jump on this if it was a Pansonic.
Always hungry ;)
Mar 5, 2012
502 posts
606 upvotes
Montréal
FrostyWinnipeg wrote: Wonder if you bought 2 if u could add the handsets from the 2nd set to the 1st.

Free ship code worked for me. Did you click apply button?

$22.58 all in.
I did. It was rejected at the payment selection screen "this code is not compatible with the item you're trying to purchase". Might have been some issue piling it up with employee discount. Or with the fact I'm not exactly sober right now ;)
Nov 7, 2008
543 posts
322 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered, thanks. The batteries in my Panasonic handset units were failing, this is only a little bit more than shelling out for 6 replacement rechargeable NiMH AAA batteries. I found the Uniden product this was rebranded from, if anyone wants more information.

http://www.uniden.com/cordless-phones/3 ... vt/d23803g
Mar 5, 2012
502 posts
606 upvotes
Montréal
FrostyWinnipeg wrote: Wonder if you bought 2 if u could add the handsets from the 2nd set to the 1st.

$22.58 all in.
According to Zerosystem link, expandable up to 12handsets.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
3173 posts
2243 upvotes
Winnipeg
AlexisFR wrote: I did. It was rejected at the payment selection screen "this code is not compatible with the item you're trying to purchase". Might have been some issue piling it up with employee discount. Or with the fact I'm not exactly sober right now ;)
I used the mouse to copy the code. That way i would not mistake the S for a 5.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1749 posts
1361 upvotes
Zerosystem wrote: Ordered, thanks. The batteries in my Panasonic handset units were failing, this is only a little bit more than shelling out for 6 replacement rechargeable NiMH AAA batteries.
If you got some extra eneloops lying around, there's a chance they might work in your phone. I'm using eneloops in mine.

As for this Bell phone, was gonna bite but I think these phones use these kind of batteries
[IMG]http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/ ... YtzhkA.jpg[/IMG]

I was hoping they'd be compatible with eneloops too :(

btw reviews of the uniden for those needing more opinions
http://www.amazon.com/D2380-3-Expandabl ... r_dpwidget
Always hungry ;)
Aug 25, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Bought one. Good upgrade from my current 2.4GHZ 2 handset
Nov 7, 2008
543 posts
322 upvotes
Vancouver
nintendo wrote: If you got some extra eneloops lying around, there's a chance they might work in your phone. I'm using eneloops in mine.

As for this Bell phone, was gonna bite but I think these phones use these kind of batteries
[IMG]http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/ ... YtzhkA.jpg[/IMG]

I was hoping they'd be compatible with eneloops too :(

btw reviews of the uniden for those needing more opinions
http://www.amazon.com/D2380-3-Expandabl ... r_dpwidget
I do have Eneloops, but I prefer to use them in some other devices.

Looking at the picture of those batteries, they look like prepared AAA batteries. If you're crafty enough, you can take apart the plastic wrapping and take off the wire to use them as AAA batteries.

That said, I'll check out the Uniden set, if I like them enough, I might just use them instead. The Panasonic set I have is great quality and worked well, but it was a cheaper model when I bought it about 5 years ago. The handsets have been through some wear and tear, and it's lacking a few features that I think this Uniden set has.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1197 posts
115 upvotes
$20 for 3 cordless phones and an answering machine is a great deal. Even if they are Uniden. Thanks OP
On Koodo $40/6gb plan.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1824 posts
591 upvotes
stupid question... it says "Bell" but will it work with Rogers too? lol
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2012
1741 posts
574 upvotes
YKF
itrocks4u wrote: stupid question... it says "Bell" but will it work with Rogers too? lol
its just a regular landline phone set. so yes will work
Nov 7, 2008
543 posts
322 upvotes
Vancouver
itrocks4u wrote: stupid question... it says "Bell" but will it work with Rogers too? lol
It's just a little bit of ink. Won't matter at all. Bell offers a home phone landline service, this is probably just one of the ones they offer when you sign up for their landline. It's not a cellphone, you just plug in the phone line.
Nov 29, 2011
486 posts
718 upvotes
London
Thanks and thanked OP! Bought to replace my current 2-handset Uniden phones I've had for years (which were bought as refurbs) - I replaced the batteries recently but this caused one of them to have a faint buzzing sound which was annoying. This is a great deal especially as I'll get an extra handset and some features I don't currently have like speakerphone and call blocking.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Thanks OP! Ordered with free shipping to door.

Wasn't looking for phones but for $20, it was a no-brainer, especially with the answering machine (too bad they have 'Bell' on it :razz: ). Rarely purchase refurb items so hope these work well/last a while?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1785 upvotes
Montreal
I ordered one also. With my business account 10% discount, I paid $17.98
Phils

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)