The Source: Black Friday & Cyber Week

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2012 3:00 am
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1957 upvotes

The Source: Black Friday & Cyber Week

I didn't see it posted yet, but for those staying home The Source is having a 4 day Black Friday sale starting Thurs. Nov 22 with savings up to 60% FWIW. They are also having a Cyber Week sale starting Nov. 26 at 12:01 am EST. I couldn't find anything on their website but I received a one page flyer in a recent online order so I thought I'd give people the heads up.

I know their prices tend to be over inflated and products tend to be old but occasionally you can find a good deal.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
8 replies
Mar 5, 2011
10 posts
3 upvotes
The Source lol!

60% Off will still be 10% over the average store.
Apr 19, 2010
794 posts
297 upvotes
The Source's motto should be "When BestBuy or FutureShop is not in your mall"
Sep 14, 2009
353 posts
39 upvotes
t6lock wrote:
Nov 16th, 2012 11:24 pm
The Source's motto should be "When BestBuy or FutureShop is not in your mall"
Motto should be "If you're clueless enough to visit us, you deserve to overpay for something you don't need"
Sep 5, 2006
243 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
"Would you like to buy an extended warranty on those RCA cables?" .. i actually LOL'ed at the salesguy.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1145 posts
292 upvotes
Whitby
syncros wrote:
Nov 17th, 2012 12:50 am
"Would you like to buy an extended warranty on those RCA cables?" .. i actually LOL'ed at the salesguy.
Not as bad as the Gamestop employee trying to convince me that I should buy disc scratch warranty because game manufacturing has recently changed to mexico where disc quality is low -_-
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3473 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
lol I agree that regular/sale items at the source are typically over priced, but they often have hidden in-store clearance items that are pretty decent.

The only catch is you have to google "thesource.ca clearance" in order to actually find them at all, that is litterally the only way to find them lol.

Pretty stupid setup and can be time consuming looking through the search results but i've picked up a lot of great deals from there over the past year by doing that.
× < >