I've always wondered the profit margin on these things
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
Apr 24, 2012
274 posts
260 upvotes
Vancouver
Craiger55 wrote:
Jul 24th, 2016 2:32 pm
Import charges included with that price and shipping? And free returns?
In the time it took you to type that, you could just click on the link and read the description:
"No additional import charges at delivery!"
"Returns: No Returns Accepted"
Btw, this is just something I found with 20 seconds of searching. I'm sure you can find even better deal on aliexpress etc. I'm done with this thread. Not going to Google for you.
[OP]
May 13, 2015
387 posts
256 upvotes
Sarnia
zaporozhets wrote:
Jul 24th, 2016 2:45 pm
In the time it took you to type that, you could just click on the link and read the description:
"No additional import charges at delivery!"
"Returns: No Returns Accepted"
Btw, this is just something I found with 20 seconds of searching. I'm sure you can find even better deal on aliexpress etc. I'm done with this thread. Not going to Google for you.
WRONG...there are 47.43 in US funds in IMPORT CHARGES TOTAL COST is 289.28 US FUNDS or about 390 Canadian. Hardly the same. That was my point....maybe you should Google before you post!! Took me 19 seconds.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
9446 posts
1299 upvotes
Is it a good drone? Do I just hook up a go pro style camera to it and stream to smartphone?
Nov 25, 2005
218 posts
9 upvotes
82 wrote:
Jul 24th, 2016 3:00 pm
Is it a good drone? Do I just hook up a go pro style camera to it and stream to smartphone?
Not sure if it's good, but yes, it is compatible with GoPro/it does not include a camera.
[OP]
May 13, 2015
387 posts
256 upvotes
Sarnia
NOT MUCH REVIEWS on this..these are the better ones but there are a few bad ones as well. At least you can return if needed.

4_0 Star RatingJUNE 11, 2016
Worth the MoneyCaptainJack
"Flys great in heavy winds. Range seems a bit less than advertised but is still good. Battery life is just over 20 minute fly time. This is good. Added GoPro for photos and quality is good but I still plan to add a gimbal to for steadier video to meet my high expectations. Paid about $215 with discounts which was a good buy."
I recommend this product.
Was this review helpful?
5_0 Star RatingMARCH 13, 2016
AwesomeBruroz
"Best drone for the money hands down. It has a learning curve, but once mastered it runs beautiful. The bad comments are rookies trust me."
Was this review helpful?
4_0 Star RatingJANUARY 17, 2016
Great entry point DroneRtromeotango
"I received my Drone for Christmas, I flew it several times and was a ton of fun. The Drone had flipped upside down on Take off 2 times. I believe if you do not calibrate the drone before each flight this can happen. This has not happened since. I actually lost sight of the drone at 1200 ft and down field about 1/4 mile behind trees, houses and small hills. I turned off the Controls and the drone found its way back within a few minutes. Very impressed with the stability and ease of use so far. I hear reviews where the Controls lose contact, but maybe some interference around you as I have not encountered this as of yet.."

5_0 Star RatingDECEMBER 4, 2015
Excellent drone for my GoPro Hero 3+OCmountainman
"I got this over the black friday weekend at their store Anahiem CA. I wanted something under $500 and since I already had a GoPro I didn't need to spend more money on one that did have a camera. I do lots mountain biking out in Socal and wanted to use my GoPro to do some cool aerial shots out in Carbon Cayon here in socal. I read the manual and looked at some youtube videos to make sure I was setting everything up correct. I took the GoPro and put it on the AEE drone and turned on the drone. I flew up and it was pretty cool watching me up from the GoPro app on my phone. The distance of viewing GoPro from the Drone is around 50 - 100 feet in the sky. Then the live video from the GoPro app starts cutting off. But I was recording it mostly close to me. I got some good shots from high above. The video recorded good as well but you gotta fly the drone slowly cause it will cause the video to swerve left or right too much. But overall very happy with purchase. One thing is that it gets lots of attention from other bikers and onlookers as they stare that drone in the sky. Oh last thing to note is that this drone is very fast. I almost crashed into the trees going full speed but I pull it up higher in elevation to avoid them LOL."
[OP]
May 13, 2015
387 posts
256 upvotes
Sarnia
raspeed wrote:
Jul 24th, 2016 3:50 pm
Does it catch Pokemon?
NO sorry...COLD deal I guess. :-(
Oct 16, 2012
959 posts