Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

The Source - Intec complete Video Game System (40 games 32 Arcade + 8 Sports)- $6.96

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2012 10:17 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital

[The Source] The Source - Intec complete Video Game System (40 games 32 Arcade + 8 Sports)- $6.96

LINK ( this is a Tinyurl link , because many TS links wont work in RFD , it is not a referal link at all )

[IMG]http://images.thesource.ca/images/Onlin ... 16162l.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418fB9T6OSL.jpg[/IMG]

The Intec complete video game system comes with all you need to add fun to any gathering. Outfitted with 40 games (32 Arcade + 8 Sports) to choose from it also comes with an accessories pack to give the games more realism when playing them. This video game system also comes with a wireless control option with wireless sports attachments. Included with the video game system are two ping-pong paddles, a tennis racket, a baseball bat, a golf club, two remotes, a classic controller, a soccer controller, AC adapter, and AV cables.
52 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
I saw that deal before and then I did some research and most of the reviews were like this one:

'I would not give this piece of crap to my worst enemy'
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
most of the reviewers bought it for 9.99 I believe
Jun 12, 2012
250 posts
86 upvotes
Ottawa
Interesting, might make a good stocking stuffer for my little cousins since my Aunt can't really afford a Wii... although i could just gift my Wii that i haven't used in 3 years....
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1312 posts
1187 upvotes
Hongcouver
Never even knew something like this exist......
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Worth a shot for the price. Might also make a good gift for child in need this Christmas. OP thanked. :)
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
I can just imagine the quality graphics, lol. We will have to be drunk just to think it's fun hahaha
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
Like my brother said collecting these cheapo video game systems and keeping them sealed might pay off way down the line. Seriously who is going to have this thing in mint condition in 25 to 50 years ?

Btw in regards to playing it I was told by my local The Source employees that at any point that someone tries to buy this they warn them what a piece of crap it is.
Money = evil
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Guys....it's less than $7....what do you expect? LOL Like I said, would be great for donating as a gift to those in need this holiday season.
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23402 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
DeViLzzz wrote: Like my brother said collecting these cheapo video game systems and keeping them sealed might pay off way down the line. Seriously who is going to have this thing in mint condition in 25 to 50 years ?

Btw in regards to playing it I was told by my local The Source employees that at any point that someone tries to buy this they warn them what a piece of crap it is.
Maybe do that with the Mini Wii for $99?

This is good for tiny kids. At worst they can play with the plastic stuff without even turning on the TV.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3250 posts
2872 upvotes
Montreal
I would jump on it if all the 40 games were AAA titles, :cheesygri
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
Ok if this one at The Source has a bowling game then I will have to buy two to keep one sealed cuz my son will want to play bowling on any system.
Money = evil
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5063 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Lol no one will want to play junker systems in 40 years, they had tons of consoles like this before and I doubt anyone is buying them now. Buy a wii mini or a real wii and save that, or hell go buy an xbox with a few games and lock it away. The real consoles might get you money later.
Current KOODO customer😎
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
randomkidx wrote: Lol no one will want to play junker systems in 40 years, they had tons of consoles like this before and I doubt anyone is buying them now. Buy a wii mini or a real wii and save that, or hell go buy an xbox with a few games and lock it away. The real consoles might get you money later.
I don't care if they want to play it or not as it is about collecting and nothing more. Someone will want the pos and I will get more than the $7 and change I paid for it.
Money = evil
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Got mine! :) Should be a hoot for $7 lol
Banned
Nov 28, 2006
1104 posts
103 upvotes
Revblonde wrote: Got mine! :) Should be a hoot for $7 lol
Post some pics? Just to give us an idea of how bad it is. Would it make for a funny stocking stuffer?
Oct 1, 2005
627 posts
487 upvotes
Kitchener
Could be a gag gift I guess? Like if you were buying someone a Wii U...give them this first and be like...it's what you wanted right?! It's diabolical.
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
I can honestly say I would pay decent money for a good working retro type motion gaming system if they made it.
Money = evil

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)