Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

The Source - Intec complete Video Game System (40 games 32 Arcade + 8 Sports)- $6.96

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2012 10:17 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
bendak wrote: Could be a gag gift I guess? Like if you were buying someone a Wii U...give them this first and be like...it's what you wanted right?! It's diabolical.
I should put it in my Wii U box and give it to my brother.
Money = evil
Aug 9, 2008
578 posts
345 upvotes
Oos online. Not sure if inventory tracker is accurate as some stores show 1 in stock
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
This whole thread got me of course looking on Youtube at reviews of these knockoff systems and uhmmmm it is quite depressing and it has upset my stomach. LOL
Money = evil
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
stephroll wrote: Did you find one ? I got 6 in stock locally .........debating .....lol
Oh I know that my local The Source has them in store and I have actually held the box a few times but put it back. I want one. LOL As crappy as it probably is I want one. :) Thing is I wanted to get one to stay sealed but I don't know if I want to spend $13.92 + tax LOL
Money = evil
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1637 posts
270 upvotes
Is there an SDK, I can learn to program for it? I like the price, I am tempted. HDMI? I will seriously buy an Atari TV game console if I come across one!
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
I am getting really ticked off at this one kid reviewer on Youtube. If you are going to call it a review do your darn job instead of acting like an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7zqHZa-KpM

tweeterman287 is a completely annoying *** ** * ***** !
Money = evil
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
AlexV wrote: Post some pics? Just to give us an idea of how bad it is. Would it make for a funny stocking stuffer?
I cant figure out how to post pics on here. ARG! lol
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
stephroll wrote: for petesake man lol ..........$7 lol. Hdmi .....lucky it has a yellow rca video jack out ...hmmmmmmmmmm wii mini .........
lol @ hdmi! :d
Oct 17, 2012
78 posts
24 upvotes
Chicoutimi
corvax wrote: Oos online. Not sure if inventory tracker is accurate as some stores show 1 in stock
Mine showed 1 and it was in stock ... yeah !!! Thanks OP :D
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1637 posts
270 upvotes
Revblonde wrote: lol @ hdmi! :d
Glad I earned 2 LOL's with that. Wishingful thinking but the cables included will probably be worth the $7! I actually don't mind a Pacman console or a Spaceinvader for that price.
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
Why is it showing there is a page 3 and it won't go to it ? I blame the Intec system for wrecking RFD !
Money = evil
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
DeViLzzz wrote: Why is it showing there is a page 3 and it won't go to it ? I blame the Intec system for wrecking RFD !
Should work , heck many TheSource link don't work if i post , this is why I use tinyurl .
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
broken thread is broken ...

can't see the new posts
Money = evil
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
stephroll wrote: You can do it Rev !!!!!!!!!!!!!! please do lol, curious to see a whole gaming platform for $7 lol
I dont see an option to add photos except the one in the menu above where you reply. But that requires a URL. I dont think I have a URL for the pics lol. Oh well....you guys will have to fork out the $7 to see it for yourself. I'd say it's worth it just for the laughs. :)
Banned
Nov 28, 2006
1104 posts
103 upvotes
So I picked one up and it's hilariously janky. Great for a gag gift, thinking of wrapping it up and writing "WII U PREMIUM 32GB" on it. There was also a black, 80 game version in store for $3 more, search for item 6018869 at www.thesource.ca looks like it comes with identical accessories
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
Revblonde wrote: I dont see an option to add photos except the one in the menu above where you reply. But that requires a URL. I dont think I have a URL for the pics lol. Oh well....you guys will have to fork out the $7 to see it for yourself. I'd say it's worth it just for the laughs. :)
You need to upload to : http://tinypic.com/ . once uploaded , use the link, feel free to add your pic too :D
Jun 2, 2007
582 posts
705 upvotes
Toronto
dizzzzzzzzzzzy :eek: wow this still exist oh my I can't handle my feelings lol

wii mini vs Intec complete Video Game System
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
AlexV wrote: So I picked one up and it's hilariously janky. Great for a gag gift, thinking of wrapping it up and writing "WII U PREMIUM 32GB" on it. There was also a black, 80 game version in store for $3 more, search for item 6018869 at www.thesource.ca looks like it comes with identical accessories
Wish I woulda knew this before buying mine. I woulda bought the black version! Oh poop. Lol. :(
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
stephroll wrote: 7$ ...plus color option ?????llol. PPl so demanding sheesh
But double the goofy games too! Lol