None
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15818 posts
566 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
bump!
Continuity!

YA YA YA I AM LORDE. I AM LORDE YAH YAH YAH.

Suck my clit and balls!
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5560 posts
705 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Last night's Cissy episode was one of the strongest in a few seasons.
Great commentary and humour.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7459 posts
773 upvotes
Victoria
I'm digging the continuity thing this season. I didn't think much of Randy dressing up and singing as Lorde at the end of the last episode, and then this episode made it one of the central stories.. lol... I've been enjoying this season quite a bit so far.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6122 posts
983 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
zod wrote:
Oct 10th, 2014 1:33 am
I'm digging the continuity thing this season. I didn't think much of Randy dressing up and singing as Lorde at the end of the last episode, and then this episode made it one of the central stories.. lol... I've been enjoying this season quite a bit so far.
Yeah I thought it was stupid, until they ran with it and now I love it.
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15818 posts
566 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
I'm really hoping for a breaking bad spoof or something next week. If you recall in the last ep there was money in a wall in the garage behind a poster.

It seems that based on the previous episode they carry something over to the next.

*fingers crossed*
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16320 posts
1080 upvotes
Woodbridge
Opened weak but last week's episode was great. ^ I think it was a teased but I agree I hope we get it. :)
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2745 posts
301 upvotes
Ottawa
I bet that in a few weeks if Kim Jong Un doesn't show up Cartman will take over North Korea. They do the episodes in less than a week so it's doable....
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15818 posts
566 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
bump.

J-Law reference.

I really want to buy a drone off amazon now, but still seems pricey for a hobby.

Bush!!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7459 posts
773 upvotes
Victoria
Yup another excellent episode. I'm really enjoying this season.

You wouldn't break the drone enthusiasts conduct and rules of ethics would you (or whatever that line was?). uhhh no. It must be the drone!

I told Butters he wasn't allowed to use the drone, it couldn't of been him.

All the bush jokes.. lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1335 posts
87 upvotes
Is it just me or did they just reference the whole Operation Umbrella thing in hong kong?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16320 posts
1080 upvotes
Woodbridge
Love tonight's episode dealing with "freemium" app games. LOL

Blame Canada!
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7459 posts
773 upvotes
Victoria
It's the Canadian Devill! It's beelzeboot!

I laughed so hard is triggered my Asthma.. lol!
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15818 posts
566 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
That Alcohol commercial was the best thing I have ever seen!

You. Friends. Fun. Drink. Hot girls. You're hot. Drink more. Expensive cars. Ass. Drink. Ass. Money. You in a tuxedo. Threesome. Vodka. Pussy. Drink! Drink! Drink! You! Drink! Naked! Fun! Pussy! You! In a tuxedo f--king this girl! Vodka! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink it all you f--king pussy! More tuxedos! More cars! More pussy! More vodka! Drink! Drink! Drink!
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15818 posts
566 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Anybody see last nights episode?

That should have been a series finale episode and I would have been happy with the way it ended.

I did not spot any continuity.

#TheMatrix #Inception #TotalRecall
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7459 posts
773 upvotes
Victoria
I'm stuck in a customer service vindaloop!

lol.... I laughed just as hard as last week. Its the Canadian devil.. it's Beezelboot!

This season is really really good. Definitely my favourite of the past few seasons. It seems very consistent throughout.