• Nov 10th, 2017 11:44 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1636 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
I found the 1st ep. to be more annoying than funny.....the 2nd ep. however was great!!!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7449 posts
766 upvotes
Victoria
I like how they are arc'ing the season again, and how the plot of the 2nd episode was a direct result about kyle's jenner speech in the first ep. I thought both episodes so far have been pretty strong.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5543 posts
1240 upvotes
1st ep was pretty funny. Love seeing Cartman's plan backfire for a change. PC Principal bunching the crap out of Cartman as the other kids watched from the window was hilarious.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
Its my first time watching southpark. I didnt know this show was this funny and detailed.

I was wondering why caitlyn jenner had her tongue out. He was high while driving and ran over that person.

What I dont underttand is why canadians have a mouth like that?. Does it mean anything or just means murican's think we are different?.

The canadian stereotypes had me tearing up. :lol: .

You PC bruh?!?!?!?
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15817 posts
565 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Canadian alphabet!

Buckle up buckaroo!

sorrynotsorry
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5543 posts
1240 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2015 9:29 pm
Its my first time watching South Park. I didn't know this show was this funny and detailed.

I was wondering why Caitlin Jenner had her tongue out. He was high while driving and ran over that person.

What I don't understand is why Canadians have a mouth like that? Does it mean anything or just means American's think we are different?.

The Canadian stereotypes had me tearing up. :lol: .

You PC bruh?!?!?!?
They've been doing that since the early seasons. It's hilarious.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15817 posts
565 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
"I'm sorry the world isn't one big liberal arts campus"

Best quote from the latest episode imo.
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6122 posts
983 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
Am I the only one that watches this show anymore?

Buckle up Buckaroos!
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Jun 15, 2011
38482 posts
5543 upvotes
King City
EmperorOfCanada wrote:
Nov 19th, 2015 4:37 pm
Am I the only one that watches this show anymore?

Buckle up Buckaroos!
No you're not. I do too. An intense episode from last week and this week. Plot changing for sure.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
5543 posts
1240 upvotes
This season has been gold! Love how every ep is interconnected. Crushin' pus!
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1636 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
Kudos to the writers...this season is getting better with every ep!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7449 posts
766 upvotes
Victoria
BluePhirePB wrote:
Nov 20th, 2015 10:02 am
I laughed pretty hard at the end when Caitlin Jenner plowed through a crowd of people while driving the car. It's been a reoccuring joke since the first ep, but it seems every time she does its more and more people.

I also loved how PC Principal wanted to give crap to the newspaper editor until he found out it was Jimmy... that was pretty funny. Then Jimmy waged war and liberally used the "R" word (which I guess if your a kid from the 80's you remember how much it was used). I really am enjoying the season.

The interconnected thing works really well. They did that least season too. I guess it's how South Park keeps evolving itself to keep it fresh.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6122 posts
983 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
BluePhirePB wrote:
Nov 20th, 2015 10:02 am
I never really cared that episodes werent interconnected before, but now that they are Ive been really enjoying it.
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10893 posts
1915 upvotes
Toronto
EmperorOfCanada wrote:
Nov 21st, 2015 2:41 pm
I never really cared that episodes werent interconnected before, but now that they are Ive been really enjoying it.
Yeah, I am enjoying this season a lot too.

The way they are portraying Caitlyn Jenner and PC Principle are hilarious. The episode with Jimmy was very funny...and how they made fun of all the entertainment news websites now how each article is basically click bait to other Ads. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!