Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Space Hack - Free on Steam - 24Hours - Expire Aug.06.2014

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2014 5:24 pm
Aug 2, 2010
61 posts
84 upvotes

[STEAM] Space Hack - Free on Steam - 24Hours - Expire Aug.06.2014

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
Expiry:
August 6, 2014
More offers from STEAM
So Space Hack is free on Steam today. Its a old RPG from 2005.

" FREE FOR 24 HOURS! In celebration of the Merdian4 10-Year Anniversary, Space Hack is free to all customers for 24 hours. Offer ends August 6th at 10AM Pacific. "

You just have to go on the page and add it into your account. Add it under Install Game, but don't need to actually start the download. You can cancel it immediately. It should remain in your account permanently after today.

Note: The "Install Game" button is underneath where it says "Third Party: Play Game". I kept hitting Play Game at first and it did nothing, you have to hit install game.
12 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Free? Okay... added to my stamp collection.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks might as well keep my collection growing now nearly 400 games, 3 of which I actually play a few times a week. :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
timeiscoffee wrote: ehhhhh, thx Op, I'll add to my growing list of steam-illprobablyneverplaymostofthese-collection
I wish there was some way to organize my Steam library to keep all the things I will definitely never play separate from the things I might feasibly play eventually. It's getting out of hand.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3225 posts
2871 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Thanks OP. That game didn't appeal to me but I did buy a few others. There's a huge steaming pile of games (see what I did there) by the same developers on sale individually and in bundles, mostly for a couple bucks each, some of which look like fun.
Aug 2, 2010
61 posts
84 upvotes
Jorpho wrote: I wish there was some way to organize my Steam library to keep all the things I will definitely never play separate from the things I might feasibly play eventually. It's getting out of hand.
It's possible to set a 'category" for each game so that your steam list gets organized into several groups. I have mine set to those that have controller support, and those that don't.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Epss wrote: It's possible to set a 'category" for each game so that your steam list gets organized into several groups. I have mine set to those that have controller support, and those that don't.
I have a category titled, "Don't Care About" and there's quite a bit of games in there.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)