Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Spend $8 on Lunchmate Lunch Kit, Maple Leaf Simply Lunch, Schneiders Snack Kit & get a Kids Movie Pass valued at $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2019 11:44 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver

Spend $8 on Lunchmate Lunch Kit, Maple Leaf Simply Lunch, Schneiders Snack Kit & get a Kids Movie Pass valued at $9.99

Deal Link:
Spend $8 on participating kits and get a Kids Movie Pass valued at $9.99

**Participating kits include Lunchmate Lunch Kit 90g-132g, Maple Leaf Simply Lunch 81g-121g or Schneiders Snack Kit 75g

Upload your receipt at Lunchmatemovies.com or text "Lunchmate" to 811811

While quantities last. Offer valid for a movie theatre e-gift card valued at $9.99. Open to residents of Canada over the age of majority in their province of residence, excluding Quebec. Purchase qualifying products between November 1, 2019 and December 15, 2019 and submit receipts for reward redemption by December 31, 2019. Data rates apply as per service provider. For all details, see the Terms and Conditions at Lunchmatemovies.com. **Msg & Data Rate May Apply. By texting LUNCHMATE to 811811 and upon submitting your receipt image, you consent to receive up to 8 promotional text messages (pertaining to this program only) via an automatic telephone dialing system to the number you provided from Snipp Interactive on behalf of Maple Leaf Food Inc. Your consent to the above is not required to make a purchase. Txt HELP to helpt STOP to Stop.
Images
  • lunchmate.jpg
Last edited by QuickFingers on Nov 7th, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
58 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's back! Thanks for the post OP. If it's like last promo, it is just a e-gift card for $9.99 that can be used for anything at Cineplex including concessions with no expiry.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
In West Coast, they are $2 at No Frills, $5 for 2 at Walmart, and I was able to get it for $2 at Superstore.
Jun 15, 2010
192 posts
120 upvotes
Richmond
$2 at FreshCo as well
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17432 posts
12778 upvotes
Toronto
The cuteness of the mini burgers and hot dogs is impairing my logic 'cause AFAIK one can get more hamburger or more hot dog elsewhere for $2

Mar 11, 2008
495 posts
1045 upvotes
London
Texted... Response: "We're sorry, but the Lunchmate Movies Program has not started yet. Please check back on or after 11/03/2019." (Today is Nov 3)
Mar 7, 2006
524 posts
280 upvotes
mrumble wrote: Texted... Response: "We're sorry, but the Lunchmate Movies Program has not started yet. Please check back on or after 11/03/2019." (Today is Nov 3)
I was able to upload my receipt for the website without an issue.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
hmmm, two submissions of mine (from this morning) were approved, but both links that they emailed me to redeem my gift cards... don't work. tried on work pc (with work wifi) and on my phone with data. no bueno.

anyone else? =\
Aug 20, 2003
493 posts
351 upvotes
Markham
seafoodmwg wrote: hmmm, two submissions of mine (from this morning) were approved, but both links that they emailed me to redeem my gift cards... don't work. tried on work pc (with work wifi) and on my phone with data. no bueno.

anyone else? =\
Ya, i experienced the same issue. I emailed their customer service (help@lunchmatemovies.com) for further assistance. Waiting to hear back from them.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
hky77 wrote: Ya, i experienced the same issue. I emailed their customer service (help@lunchmatemovies.com) for further assistance. Waiting to hear back from them.
thanks. keep us posted! =)
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
FearlessSaver wrote: Why would you feed your children this garbage?
Because it is no different than the garbage they eat the rest of the time?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
FearlessSaver wrote: Why would you feed your children this garbage?
Not every parents have perfect kids that eat everything. Actually I don't think any parent have perfect kids. I do think my son is perfect (like all parents do for their own kids) but there's things that I wish he would do differently. We just have to live with it and know things will get better in the future....

Anyway.. for you this might be garbage... but for some this might be the one thing their kids will eat and at least have something inside them because they might be picky eaters (or other eating issues).

:)
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2653 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
There is also a $1 off coupon for the Maple Leaf Simply kits. I haven't submitted yet, so I'm not sure if I spent $16 before coupons to get this twice, or if I have to go get $8 more at $1 each to get a second pass.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
The coupon I received from the store states valid from November 1 to December 15 but their website states November 3 to November 30. I sent them email because I purchased mine on November 1 and they replied

Thank you for your email. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. I have made our Account Manager aware of the situation and we are currently researching this for you. I will update you as soon as I receive any further information.

Thank you for your patience and participation in the promotion.

Best Regards,

Murli
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
QuickFingers wrote: The coupon I received from the store states valid from November 1 to December 15 but their website states November 3 to November 30. I sent them email because I purchased mine on November 1 and they replied

Thank you for your email. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. I have made our Account Manager aware of the situation and we are currently researching this for you. I will update you as soon as I receive any further information.

Thank you for your patience and participation in the promotion.

Best Regards,

Murli
It would be interesting to know because we also did buy some on november 2nd :)
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
Looks like they updated their website now and it now shows purchase qualifying items between November 1, 2019 to December 15, 2019.

nounou23 wrote: It would be interesting to know because we also did buy some on november 2nd :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Sweet.. Now we can get 2 since I bought some more today.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
nounou23 wrote: Sweet.. Now we can get 2 since I bought some more today.
If only the link to the tickets/voucher worked, then yes can get more. 🤣

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)