Entertainment

Spider-Man Far from Home (possibly LAST Sony/Marvel Studios Spidey co-operation)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2019 9:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11039 posts
3075 upvotes
Toronto

Spider-Man Far from Home (possibly LAST Sony/Marvel Studios Spidey co-operation)

I never heard of these guys even though they worked on the first movie but the initial team Goldstein and Daley are more famous
I guess the second team contributed more by Sony's estimation

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... el-1033928
Last edited by jenviea on Aug 20th, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
146 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2013
5634 posts
2229 upvotes
Kingston, ON
While Peter Parker the character is very much tied to NYC, I can't blame them for expanding the settings either. We're at the point where the global box office take is bigger than the North American one, so they like to throw other settings in and make the stories less US-centric.
Oct 17, 2017
16 posts
3 upvotes
MCU writers really have to put some work into convincing me that the same Spidey who went toe to toe vs the Mad Titan himself would have any real problems going back to beating up thugs in Queens, or a dude who wears a fishbowl for a head....
I think the hardest part in getting audiences to believe the plausibility of phase 4 'conflicts' is to make us somehow forget that these superheroes just took on a intergalactic superbeing (although losing),and we are just supposed to accept that they go back to their day to day disputes on a much smaller scale.

I want this film to really be awesome and do really well, I just don't to have my intelligence insulted.
Jun 5, 2017
747 posts
101 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
mysterio is a worthy villain of spiderman despite his fishbowl head lol.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11039 posts
3075 upvotes
Toronto
Tom Holland has revealed an apt subtitle as Spidey swings abroad

Jun 5, 2017
747 posts
101 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
maybe he will play the prowler or something. but i think the prowler is being used for the animated spiderman movie.
Dec 14, 2016
357 posts
92 upvotes
GTA (not the game)
brandonly wrote:
May 21st, 2018 6:16 pm
mysterio is a worthy villain of spiderman despite his fishbowl head lol.
They better keep the fishbowl for Mysterio's costume, or else I'm boycotting the movie! :D
brandonly wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 9:52 pm
maybe he will play the prowler or something. but i think the prowler is being used for the animated spiderman movie.
Didn't Homecoming set up the Prowler by having Donald Glover play Aaron Davis?
If you're delivering a pizza to a guy, and he comes to the door naked, don't ask for a tip.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1258 posts
436 upvotes
I just hope they don't make the mistake of Spider-Man 3 and have too many villains.
We've got Shocker and Vulture still alive right? Jail break?
What would Nick Fury want with Spidey? He doesn't know he's an Avenger - and they're both dead.
(I know - they're only semi-dead). Nick and Maria are also not officially with S.H.I.E.L.D. right?
Hill is CIA and Nick is - well who knows? I'm going to have to re-watch a few things.