• Jan 7th, 2019 9:40 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5078 posts
761 upvotes
calgary
zod wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 11:02 am
I think they were both amazing games. I think the hard part with RDR2 is chapter 1 was slow and rough. It doesn't start getting good until chapter 2. Sometime's that's the hardest part with a video game. The amount of time you need to start getting into it. Sometimes a game loses you in the first few hours and you never get back to trying again. Hopefully people survive chapter 1 and give RDR a shot.

Spider-Man had no such problem. It's was great and set the tone right from the get go.
Yup, Spiderman had me hooked from the starting mission, I did find my enjoyment waned towards the end though.

I was totally on the fence about RDR2 probably until halfway through chapter 3 actually. Thats a lot of time to sink into a game to determine you actually like it or not, thankfully though it paid off for me.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
4119 posts
493 upvotes
only half way through campaign
the animation is SUPERB and swinging around the city never gets old...it's so fluid
i don't care for anything Marvel though and generally find superhero stuff cringeworthy, so the story is still a bit of a joke to me, feels scripted for 10 year olds
the dynamic resolution also works very well, great presentation on a 1080p display downsampled...you can really see aunt May's and Li's pores very clearly on their faces
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.