Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Spier & Mackay] Warehouse Sale (suits $150, shirts $30, polos $13, khakis $15)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2016 1:11 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 8, 2008
414 posts
105 upvotes
Mississauga

[Spier & Mackay] Warehouse Sale (suits $150, shirts $30, polos $13, khakis $15)

Deal Link:
Posting outside of the S&M thread because there are some good finds to be had here. I think a lot of items are in store only and not reflected on the website. I've purchased a few dress pants, custom shirts, and custom suits from them in the past (highly recommend the skills of their in-house tailor as well as Sam from Kleanlook Cleaners, to which they sometimes outsource tailoring to).

If you're going for shirts, definitely go for royal twill.

Here's the newsletter:
15 replies
Aug 31, 2011
367 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
randombuyer wrote: Here's the newsletter:
Don't see the newsletter in this post and no link to the WH sale.
Aug 22, 2006
323 posts
66 upvotes
Dropped by, minimal selection for the rack with rock bottom prices, tables set up with shirts for $29, 4 for $99 and pants for $48 ea, 2 for $80.

Also, I hope you like patterns, very little solid shirts left. Thanked OP for the heads up though, didn't work out for me.
Mar 16, 2012
2 posts
Brampton
The selection was pretty sparse compared to last year but still ended up buying 3 shirts and a sportcoat.

Also, if you are looking for suits or sport coats there is is a room to the left side when you walk in to the store that has select styles on clearance. The selection in this area is better than what is available in the tent.
Jul 23, 2012
330 posts
71 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Hi Guys,

The stuff in the tent outside is the samples and seconds. Inside you will find the overstocks and odds/ends. It's mostly spring/summer end of season merchandise that in on the tables. Agreed, not a lot of solids, as those are not seasonal, but lots of good summer and transitional shirts in the group.
May 4, 2008
518 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
Any oxford shirts available?
Banned
Jun 6, 2013
1047 posts
9 upvotes
Richmond Hill
spiermackay wrote: Hi Guys,

The stuff in the tent outside is the samples and seconds. Inside you will find the overstocks and odds/ends. It's mostly spring/summer end of season merchandise that in on the tables. Agreed, not a lot of solids, as those are not seasonal, but lots of good summer and transitional shirts in the group.
What's the selection like for slim fit shirts? tnx
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2002
1119 posts
168 upvotes
Waterloo
I would avoid their Polo T's. I have 3 of them and find the quality to be quite poor. The material is soft but gets a bit 'fuzzy' but the worst thing about them are the collars. They don't hold their shape after a few washes. They're also long, intended for tucking in so unless you're very tall you can't really wear them un-tucked.
Jul 23, 2012
330 posts
71 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Ironballz wrote: I would avoid their Polo T's. I have 3 of them and find the quality to be quite poor. The material is soft but gets a bit 'fuzzy' but the worst thing about them are the collars. They don't hold their shape after a few washes. They're also long, intended for tucking in so unless you're very tall you can't really wear them un-tucked.
I assume you picked up the originals. The new ones we released this season are a development of our own. Great non-pill fabric, anti roll collars and cut shorter to wear untucked. I'm 5'7" and the length is perfect in a M
Jul 23, 2012
330 posts
71 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
limz6101 wrote: What's the selection like for slim fit shirts? tnx
We have a full table of seasonal clearance in slim fits. We also have a deal running on regular shirts. 4 or more you'll save $15/shirt.
Jul 23, 2012
330 posts
71 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
marcotech wrote: Any oxford shirts available?
Yes. Part of our regular shirt program. $54 each. Save $15/shirt when you buy any 4 or more otr dress shirts.
Sep 28, 2003
293 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
This deal is ice cold. Spier and Mackay is having sales every week and the Mississauga warehouse sale is crap shoot. Would not recommend
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2990 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
any size 30 pants left?

the slim fit ones i got a year ago are now too tight.
Jul 10, 2008
606 posts
31 upvotes
Anyone know if their open today?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2990 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
len89 wrote: Anyone know if their open today?
only until 2pm

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)