4553 posts
790 upvotes
Aurora
daivey wrote:
May 21st, 2018 8:27 pm
Bring back BSG and my life is complete
badOne wrote:
May 21st, 2018 9:38 pm
it'll be a re-reimagining then. Wouldn't even be with same cast since all of them are now over 45.
Ah well, I'm happy with the Ronald Moore BSG being the "definitive" BSG and content with its ending. The Expanse's story, however, has not yet been told in its entirety. And let's face facts; for an 8 book series, it's unlikely to ever get filmed to completion. But here's crossing fingers for at least a Season 4 from Amazon...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
6657 posts
2374 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
DiceMan wrote:
May 21st, 2018 9:47 pm
Ah well, I'm happy with the Ronald Moore BSG being the "definitive" BSG and content with its ending. The Expanse's story, however, has not yet been told in its entirety. And let's face facts; for an 8 book series, it's unlikely to ever get filmed to completion. But here's crossing fingers for at least a Season 4 from Amazon...
I don't have Amazon prime :(
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3414 posts
747 upvotes
Toronto
If we're talking about bringing back shows, I'd want to see a reboot or continuation of Babylon 5...
XBox Live: M1GO | PSN: CURRENTLY INACTIVE
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4653 posts
860 upvotes
M1GOmigs wrote:
May 22nd, 2018 3:29 pm
If we're talking about bringing back shows, I'd want to see a reboot or continuation of Babylon 5...
Mollari!
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4653 posts
860 upvotes
Show keeps getting better and better
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Jan 15, 2017
197 posts
44 upvotes
Vancouver
Apparently Jeff Bezos just said they'll take the show. Guess I'll be renewing my prime subscription.

can't stop the work
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3414 posts
747 upvotes
Toronto
YUP!!

https://www.engadget.com/2018/05/26/the ... e=Facebook

Shrewd move by Amazon, as mentioned they can now push physical sales alongside their show.

As a thank you, I might finally go ahead and buy the book box set now, which has been sitting on my Amazon wish list for a while...
Last edited by Redmask on May 26th, 2018 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Someone reported a URL shortener used in your link, I adjusted it for you.
XBox Live: M1GO | PSN: CURRENTLY INACTIVE
Jan 15, 2017
197 posts
44 upvotes
Vancouver
I thought I didn't really care about this all that much, but this news is making me pretty happy. Haven't liked a sci-fi show this much since Stargate.

I just renewed my Prime (was gonna let it expire) and preordered the season 3 bluray. I already bought all the books and previous blurays from them. The books are the kindle version though...
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
16343 posts
526 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
M1GOmigs wrote:
May 22nd, 2018 3:29 pm
Current season of Expanse actually has a lot in common with B5 season 4!!
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
16343 posts
526 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
Is this show made in Toronto or Vancouver?
Aug 16, 2017
655 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
I tried searching for this show on netflix (curious) but couldn't find it. I remembered seeing it before but didnt pay attention. Did they remove it?
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Dec 7, 2012
31628 posts
8043 upvotes
GTHA
DimsumDeals wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 12:41 pm
I tried searching for this show on netflix (curious) but couldn't find it. I remembered seeing it before but didnt pay attention. Did they remove it?
Bell Media (Space and CraveTV) own the Canadian rights. Amazon owns the streaming rights in the US. Netflix never streamed this in North America.

unofficial Netflix online Global Search link for 'The Expanse'
https://unogs.com/video/?v=80029822
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7991 posts
905 upvotes
Victoria
tk1000 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 12:52 pm
Bell Media (Space and CraveTV) own the Canadian rights. Amazon owns the streaming rights in the US. Netflix never streamed this in North America.

unofficial Netflix online Global Search link for 'The Expanse'
https://unogs.com/video/?v=80029822
I wonder if that continues to season four. You would think (if it's possible) Amazon would want to retain the streaming rights to themselves, but it might be out of there control.