Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

$20 off your online purchase of $100 or more with the promo code TSSC17

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2018 11:19 am
Sep 6, 2017
7 posts
37 upvotes

[Sport Chek] $20 off your online purchase of $100 or more with the promo code TSSC17

Sport Chek offering an online discount until Dec. 10th. Just use TSSC17 at checkout.

$20 off a purchase of $100 or more. Most items apply.
39 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
Bloody hell...I just did an order with the 10% off coupon...
Dec 23, 2011
69 posts
27 upvotes
ON
Nice! Thanks OP. Worked with the Chuck Taylor hightop flyknits which were already marked down!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
@SSC4life nah tough one for SC. I just ordered it again with the greater discount and will return the other order. Just means SC pays more in shipping costs.
Nov 21, 2011
722 posts
138 upvotes
CALGARY, CA
They had more selections on sale on bf
Banned
Mar 13, 2017
332 posts
60 upvotes
Let's say I order something for $90 and another thing for $10. And then I return the $10 product. Do I get the $10 back and still keep the $20 off or do I lose the $20 discount?

I suppose worst case I can return that product and exchange for something of use that costs $10. I ordered something random purely so I can hit the $100 minimum spend. And fully intending on returning it... But now I'm wondering if I screwed up!
May 15, 2003
509 posts
76 upvotes
Richmond
beatles89 wrote: Let's say I order something for $90 and another thing for $10. And then I return the $10 product. Do I get the $10 back and still keep the $20 off or do I lose the $20 discount?

I suppose worst case I can return that product and exchange for something of use that costs $10. I ordered something random purely so I can hit the $100 minimum spend. And fully intending on returning it... But now I'm wondering if I screwed up!
My past experience with Sport chek returns on items bought with coupons is that they apply the coupon savings proportionately to each item. So your $90 item will have an $18 savings and your $10 item will have a $2 savings applied. If you return only the $10 you would get $8 refunded.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
Some SC GC's can't be used online. Is it possible to order online, and redo the transaction in store using a GC while still keeping the coupon?
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes
recordman wrote: Some SC GC's can't be used online. Is it possible to order online, and redo the transaction in store using a GC while still keeping the coupon?
Store will not allow you change the method of payment(return/rebuy)
You can go to store and load your none-online GC to a new regular GC (ex Team Assist GC)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Thanks for posting the code
I actually just bought something on BF with the 10% coupon
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
RunnerForDeals wrote: @SSC4life nah tough one for SC. I just ordered it again with the greater discount and will return the other order. Just means SC pays more in shipping costs.
Yes. SC cannot cancel the order even it wasn't shipped. They made you waste their shipping and effort.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Mar 28, 2016
460 posts
199 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta, Ca…
Anyway to use this code in store?