Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Additional 50% off clearance shoes

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2019 10:40 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1290 posts
12718 upvotes
RAINMAN0 wrote: We need to start a sportchek shoe trading thread. I have a pair of Nike Free Run 2019 size 10.5 that are too small. Need to trade up to an 11.
You may be able to bring your shoes to the closest store and exchange them for the size you want.

I received a pair of new balances today that were slightly too small when I tried them on, so I emailed customer service and they said that I could exchange in-store.

I took them to the store where they refunded my initial order, then entered a new order for the larger size to be shipped to my house at the original discounted price.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
Didn't receive any email but the one pair of burgundy Adidas i5923 in my order arrived today. Also ordered some Adidas slippers but I guess that got cancelled.

Now all the pending charges are no longer showing on my credit card. Maybe I got a freebie lol.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
I called ... b*tched ... complained ...demanded a supervisor (about the whole issue with Aug. 7 / July 30) ... they put me on long holds .... and at the end gave me the advertised price ... adjusting the price manually.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
crystallight wrote: I called them. Unfortunately the only option was to return it for a full refund. They don't have any left in stock in my size so I can't exchange. I asked if there was any possibility of getting a partial refund due to the damage and they said no. Only got a 10% off code which is essentially worthless considering you can always get that with a new sign up.
Not really, from previous experience, that 10% code could stack with the new sign up 10% code, since your code is a unique code.
Signature removed due to rule violation
Sep 18, 2015
103 posts
64 upvotes
Richmond
got 3/6 shoes cancelled, but the two main ones that I wanted got shipped (puma tsugi netfit v2 & wife's sole fury se) plus a cheap pair of nike golf shoes ($35) so all in all, still a pretty good deal for me.

had I known that they're gonna stop the deal early and cancel so many items, I probably would've ordered more. but hindsight is always 20/20.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
I got too many runners now... just got my reebok floatride delivered too,

Should do a rotation for different runners for each day of the week.

with my current Ultraboost All Terrain being the rainy day shoe, since it had proven itself to be rain and puddle resistant after i sprayed extra layer of water repellent on it.
Nov 7, 2017
471 posts
1097 upvotes
my shoe got cancelled because they couldn't find it. I went to check today on the site, and it was back in stock. I ordered, and if it does come this time I'll call CS and ask for adjustment for the order >:
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1550 posts
1130 upvotes
Toronto
Missed delivery because UPS driver updated the tracking with no apartment number given....I live in a house. Lazy ass driver.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1187 posts
751 upvotes
Richmond
0Sense wrote: my shoe got cancelled because they couldn't find it. I went to check today on the site, and it was back in stock. I ordered, and if it does come this time I'll call CS and ask for adjustment for the order >:
I ordered on Saturday, cancelled on Tuesday due to not finding stock. They're in stock again on the website and phoned today to ask them to honour the old price and they agreed with not much push back, just had to wait like 5 minutes on hold for them to probably get approval from their supervisor. She had me make the order at regular price and then after telling her the order number she adjusted the price and it's reflected in my order status.

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/sho ... olor%5D=04
Nov 7, 2017
471 posts
1097 upvotes
t6lock wrote: I ordered on Saturday, cancelled on Tuesday due to not finding stock. They're in stock again on the website and phoned today to ask them to honour the old price and they agreed with not much push back, just had to wait like 5 minutes on hold for them to probably get approval from their supervisor. She had me make the order at regular price and then after telling her the order number she adjusted the price and it's reflected in my order status.

I hope yours doesn't get cancelled again.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Received e-Invoice ... 4 items are packed and shipped now - 3 pairs of sandals and Sorel boots.

2 more items hopefully will be available and ship as well ( 1 more pair of sandals and Sorel Winter Goose-Down Parka ).

I arranged for items to be picked up at my local Canada Post ... located at Shoppers drug mart close to my place ( 15 min walk there ... and I pass by there almost daily anyhow ... on my way home). Figured it's best this way ... rather than dealing and relying on delivery people.
Aug 24, 2015
171 posts
262 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Coppertone2005 wrote: Damn! I signed up over an hour ago and still nothing. i checked other folders too (like SPAM). Nothing. Did you use a gmail, hotmail,...?
Gmail.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Received e-Invoice ... 4 items are packed and shipped now - 3 pairs of sandals and Sorel boots.

2 more items hopefully will be available and ship as well ( 1 more pair of sandals and Sorel Winter Goose-Down Parka ).

I arranged for items to be picked up at my local Canada Post ... located at Shoppers drug mart close to my place ( 15 min walk there ... and I pass by there almost daily anyhow ... on my way home). Figured it's best this way ... rather than dealing and relying on delivery people.
That Sorel parka is shipped now too ... 5 out 6 items shipped ... the only thing they are "still working on" is a pair of Hurley sandals.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2010
1022 posts
2153 upvotes
Alberta
essjayess wrote:
You may be able to bring your shoes to the closest store and exchange them for the size you want.

I received a pair of new balances today that were slightly too small when I tried them on, so I emailed customer service and they said that I could exchange in-store.

I took them to the store where they refunded my initial order, then entered a new order for the larger size to be shipped to my house at the original discounted price.
That's nice of them to do for you. It has to still be in stock for them to order the new size right? I got two pairs yesterday and they're both quite snug so I'm going to have to return them. Neutral Face
t6lock wrote: I ordered on Saturday, cancelled on Tuesday due to not finding stock. They're in stock again on the website and phoned today to ask them to honour the old price and they agreed with not much push back, just had to wait like 5 minutes on hold for them to probably get approval from their supervisor. She had me make the order at regular price and then after telling her the order number she adjusted the price and it's reflected in my order status.
Thanks for this tip! One of my orders got cancelled and when I checked just now it shows they're in stock online. I called them and they were able to order it for me with the discounted/old price.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1290 posts
12718 upvotes
jess4002 wrote: That's nice of them to do for you. It has to still be in stock for them to order the new size right? I got two pairs yesterday and they're both quite snug so I'm going to have to return them. Neutral Face
Mine were not in stock at the store, but they were in stock online. If neither are available you could ask for a voucher to purchase them at the discounted price when they are back in stock.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
The last pair of shipped shoes just arrived, nike legend react, now I got all 3 NIke react shoes, Legend, Odyssey and Epic. With the hovr sonic and reebok floatride, gonna line them up and wear a different one on different day.

too bad the other 2 pairs didn't make it, that would make all 7 days, i'll use 2 pair of my existing to fill in the other 2 days
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: That Sorel parka is shipped now too ... 5 out 6 items shipped ... the only thing they are "still working on" is a pair of Hurley sandals.
My 6th item is shipped now as well. All 6 items are shipped.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1187 posts
751 upvotes
Richmond
0Sense wrote:
I hope yours doesn't get cancelled again.
jess4002 wrote:
That's nice of them to do for you. It has to still be in stock for them to order the new size right? I got two pairs yesterday and they're both quite snug so I'm going to have to return them. Neutral Face

Thanks for this tip! One of my orders got cancelled and when I checked just now it shows they're in stock online. I called them and they were able to order it for me with the discounted/old price.
Got my shipping notification this morning
Jan 21, 2017
988 posts
339 upvotes

Thanks for the tip. I did that with a pair. The lady was super nice and there was almost no hold time. Gotta give props to sport check for excellent customer service
Jan 21, 2017
988 posts
339 upvotes
Long shot here . But does anyone have any skate shoes size 10 that they don't want ?