Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek/Atmosphere - Shoes and Clothing: Save 25% off regular price, or 10% on sale items (+GCR 4% CB)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 3:32 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4685 posts
801 upvotes
Milton
couldnt find my shoes instore.

how are online returns with sportchek? is it as smooth as indigo/banana republic?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15010 posts
3975 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
There’s def shenanigans going on as like 80-85% of the Nike products are labeled as marked down (with no indication of the regular price) and only eligible for 10% off.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
35993 posts
3160 upvotes
Markham
spena wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:35 pm

how are online returns with sportchek? is it as smooth as indigo/banana republic?
you can return to any sports chek, as long as it comes with the box, receipt, packing slip and is in unworn condition (eg: havent been on the streets)
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:36 pm
There’s def shenanigans going on as like 80-85% of the Nike products are labeled as marked down (with no indication of the regular price) and only eligible for 10% off.
Hmmm, I can't speak for every marked down nike product, but the nike stuff I bought have lower prices than they originally are (been following closely). And they also have a 25% off nike sale going on already.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Jul 16, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg, MB
angel_wing0 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 12:15 pm
RFD effect going on right now (lunch time in the east/central), it was super smooth when i ordered this morning. So just do your order later tonight.
It was Kicks Deals Canada effect. He tweeted to 29k+ followers
Jun 21, 2011
410 posts
269 upvotes
Vancouver
kevwo wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 8:59 am
Thanks op. Bought ultraboost
angel_wing0 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 9:20 am
Same thing *thumbs up* ;)

Also bought a few shirts that are at regular price~
which ultraboosts did you get? they're all uncaged.... (for men at least)
Jun 27, 2017
44 posts
3 upvotes
yau1225 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 4:14 pm
which ultraboosts did you get? they're all uncaged.... (for men at least)
I want to buy my first ultraboosts too but don't want to spend 240+tax. I only see uncaged ones. I plan on getting black with white soles.
Jun 21, 2009
805 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver
TheCheapCDN wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 5:00 pm
I want to buy my first ultraboosts too but don't want to spend 240+tax. I only see uncaged ones. I plan on getting black with white soles.
That's a hard colourway to find. Even harder to find on sale.
Jun 27, 2017
44 posts
3 upvotes
blankall wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 5:23 pm
That's a hard colourway to find. Even harder to find on sale.
Thinking if I should I just go for uncaged? If I'm spending all this money on a shoe, would be nice to get it how I want.
Jun 21, 2009
805 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver
TheCheapCDN wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 5:26 pm
Thinking if I should I just go for uncaged? If I'm spending all this money on a shoe, would be nice to get it how I want.
I wouldn't go uncaged. It's a totally different shoe. If you're spending $230 +Tax, make sure you get exactly what you want. The Black on white is hard to find, but not impossible. I'd keep looking or wait for release of a colourway you really like. In that range, it's worth it to spend extra to get exactly what you're looking for.
Jun 27, 2017
44 posts
3 upvotes
blankall wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 5:53 pm
I wouldn't go uncaged. It's a totally different shoe. If you're spending $230 +Tax, make sure you get exactly what you want. The Black on white is hard to find, but not impossible. I'd keep looking or wait for release of a colourway you really like. In that range, it's worth it to spend extra to get exactly what you're looking for.
Well with 25% off these would be $180 which is very tempting. How different is it? I think the caged does look nicer but I only had the opportunity to try the uncaged in a store and it was pretty good too.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2007
4465 posts
763 upvotes
London
spena wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:35 pm

Smooth, unless you pay with Paypal. They told me I had to ship it back on my own or take store credit because they couldn't return PayPal orders. That was a while back though so things might have changed.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
35993 posts
3160 upvotes
Markham
spham wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 6:12 pm
Smooth, unless you pay with Paypal. They told me I had to ship it back on my own or take store credit because they couldn't return PayPal orders. That was a while back though so things might have changed.
You can certainly return Paypal orders in stores (at least the one on Woodbine/16th), as long as you have the same credit card that you used PayPal on (from what the employee claims). The thing is, I dont think Sport Chek knows which card you used (well, that's the point of using Paypal after all), so it should not matter at the end.

Also, just went in to the Woodbine/16th store earlier tonight, and the sale certainly applies there as well.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Feb 24, 2012
10 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
this deal doesnt make sense. I added an ultraboost that cost 239 to cart and with the discount it took the price to 179. But when i added airmax 2016 and shox it took the airmax from 190 to 170 and shox from 128 to 114. That is definately not 25 percent........