Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Clarks Men's Desert Originals Brown/Tan Color - Limited Size - $99.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2019 12:33 pm
Oct 22, 2013
248 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Sport Chek] Clarks Men's Desert Originals Brown/Tan Color - Limited Size - $99.97

Clark's Desert Originals in Brown/Tan Color marked down online at Sportchek for just under 40% off regular price ($160).

These are the Originals and not the Bushacre 2's. The Originals do not go on sale that often, and when they do, it's usually 20% off at most, so imo this is a pretty good deal. Only downside is, they only have sizes 11-13 online, at the time of this posting and this is the only color.

If you have any Sportchek giftcards leftover from Canadian Tire's gift card sale late last year, that's another 20% off, which makes it 50% off.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 25th, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
27 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
These are the dessert bees wax? I may need to replace my existing set bought long time ago. They've withered down to semi abuse by me lol.
Blanka
Oct 22, 2013
248 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yes,

"An international cult classic, the iconic men’s Desert Boot by Clarks Originals was inspired by crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II. Crafted from natural materials including beeswax leather for supreme comfort, its timeless styling has remained unchanged for over 60 years."
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
m12k1m wrote: Yes,

"An international cult classic, the iconic men’s Desert Boot by Clarks Originals was inspired by crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II. Crafted from natural materials including beeswax leather for supreme comfort, its timeless styling has remained unchanged for over 60 years."
Thanks for confirming.
Blanka
Jan 6, 2019
78 posts
99 upvotes
Good price, wish they had my size. I had trouble finding these a year or two ago and got bushacres but these are way more comfortable. Nice find OP.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Wow regular price used to be $120 around 2010.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2596 posts
2946 upvotes
Calgary
Is this one Made in Vietnam or Made in Italy?
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Terrible quality. NOT a good price at 100$. Honestly same quality as a 30$ pair of shoes.
Mine started to unglue after a few uses. I now avoid Clark's. Terrible value for money, shame as used to be a great brand tha now capitalizes on brand name to lure people to buy their crap products.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Marphyin wrote: Is this one Made in Vietnam or Made in Italy?
You can imagine that if it was made in italy it would be the first thing they would advertise. Usually when they shut up about the origin of the shoe, you know it's made in the cheapest place they could find. (which is not an issue - unless you pay a high price, as in here)
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2002
1555 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
What's the difference between these originals and the bushacre 2s?
Jul 25, 2008
223 posts
52 upvotes
Crepe sole in the originals and I think a nicer leather
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
only size 11-13 available
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
You can get the same style from J Crew on sale for $100 and they are made in Italy.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2392 posts
17573 upvotes
Sign up for their email newsletter for a 10% off coupon that stacks on this sale price!

Only downside is they only seem to send the welcome emails with coupons every 30 mins - I got mine on the :30 mark after signing up around :12.
Aug 23, 2001
519 posts
709 upvotes
NS
I have a pair of the Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Chukka Boot. They suck. The sole is synthetic rubber and is laser cut with zigzags for comfort, I guess. They are now worn through and leaky. I babied them and only got a few years in return. Upper is separating from the sole as well (ripped stitches). Would cost more to resole than to buy a new pair.

No experience with the crepe sole, but I don't trust Clark's anymore.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
bigredlemon wrote: What's the difference between these originals and the bushacre 2s?
the desert boots have been sold forever. the bushacre are a different model and while they look similar they're cheaper built and not as comfortable.
desert boots are the way to go, just don't wear them if it's wet out as the soles get very slippery.
Aug 27, 2009
881 posts
225 upvotes
If anyone wants to combine this with another 15% off, check out BST gift cards and give a fellow a PM :)
Mar 21, 2018
11 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto,canada
There is a huge difference in equality.
Orignals are made with crepe sole while bushacre is made with rubber.
Made in vietnam vs made in china
Dessert boots can last upto 10 year if taken care off.
bushacre would go 1-2years max.
Also desserts never go out fashion

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)