Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Erik Karlsson shirts ($5) and Jerseys ($50)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2018 11:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9644 posts
1093 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Erik Karlsson shirts ($5) and Jerseys ($50)

Since the captain has been traded, his stuff is on sale. Women, kids and mens all on sale. Free ship over $50.

Examples:
Pro jersey.
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/fan ... 90636.html

100th jersey.
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/fan ... 51534.html

Replica
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/fan ... olor%5D=60

Tshirt mens
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/fan ... olor%5D=60
46 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2185 posts
414 upvotes
I don’t mind supporting Karlsson, but this is the worst time ever to support the Sens franchise. What Melnyk has done throughout his ownership is despicable, and I think you’ll find that this joke of a trade was the breaking point for many fans.

Travesty of a franchise.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9644 posts
1093 upvotes
Vertigo wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 9:57 am
I don’t mind supporting Karlsson, but this is the worst time ever to support the Sens franchise. What Melnyk has done throughout his ownership is despicable, and I think you’ll find that this joke of a trade was the breaking point for many fans.

Travesty of a franchise.
While I dont disagree with you.. but for $50 pro jersey is a steal.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2185 posts
414 upvotes
taro-chan wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:02 am
While I dont disagree with you.. but for $50 pro jersey is a steal.
Yeah, and I know these will sell out in short order.

Still... where would you even wear this? You’d be a walking reminder of one of the worst moments in the team’s history.

I mean, If you somehow ended up running into Karlsson and asked him to sign this, he’d literally laugh in your face and walk off. That’s not something I’d spend $50 on. *shrug*
Jul 4, 2018
51 posts
65 upvotes
$50 is pretty good for a jersey... at least the Sharks aren't the only ones who are getting a steal from the trade
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2134 posts
1306 upvotes
Clarington
Fantastic price for fire kindling.
Aug 17, 2011
45 posts
7 upvotes
100th jersey all gone online. Hurray for more disappointment.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9644 posts
1093 upvotes
Bawler wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:22 am
Fantastic price for fire kindling.
It keeps the Canadian tire center tire fire going.
Vertigo wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:19 am
Yeah, and I know these will sell out in short order.

Still... where would you even wear this? You’d be a walking reminder of one of the worst moments in the team’s history.

I mean, If you somehow ended up running into Karlsson and asked him to sign this, he’d literally laugh in your face and walk off. That’s not something I’d spend $50 on. *shrug*
Ya. Not sure. I ordered one but not sure what to do. At least its sport chek and I can return it. Also, I would hope Karlsson is upset with management and the fans. Finally, I have no skin in the game. Am a leafs fan in Ottawa
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
7694 posts
1555 upvotes
Two weeks ago it was Josh. Now this.
Fans in this province are really taking a hit.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1129 posts
264 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I feel bad for the Habs, but I feel worst for the Sens Crying Face
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
3214 posts
705 upvotes
M-Arkham
Sadly, most of the money from jersey sales goes to the NHL and the team, not to the players.

With the train wreck of a team the Senators had become, they make the jays look like saints, at least Jays got Vladdy Jr to look forward to.

Here's how I rank the 3 Canadian hockey team wrecks

Ottawa Senators, the 18 wheelers had already ran off the cliff, the fire from fuel had already burn out, there is really nothing left to reclaim or put out. It's just a smoldering ruin being left to rot even further into oblivion

Montreal Canadiens, a slow sinking ship that's completely engulfed in flames and burning away all anything on it that is good, and everytime when the fire is about to be put out with some sign of resurrection and water in the ship are finally getting bailed out.... someone will add more dead weight fuel into it, sinking the ship further down again with the fire gaining new life. a horrible vicious cycle of never ending mediocrity. This was the place the leafs were at.

Vancouver Canucks, The divorce from the Sedins finally done, there is life.. .somewhere, lets hope it will actually blossom into something worthwhile
2x Zoomer $36 for 3GB and 400min call
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide Pulse
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9644 posts
1093 upvotes
niksfever wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:31 am
100th jersey all gone online. Hurray for more disappointment.
PM me if you want a M 100th at cost. (And you come pick up). I plan to return one.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
7694 posts
1555 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:39 am
Sadly, most of the money from jersey sales goes to the NHL and the team, not to the players.

With the train wreck of a team the Senators had become, they make the jays look like saints, at least Jays got Vladdy Jr to look forward to.

Here's how I rank the 3 Canadian hockey team wrecks

Ottawa Senators, the 18 wheelers had already ran off the cliff, the fire from fuel had already burn out, there is really nothing left to reclaim or put out. It's just a smoldering ruin being left to rot even further into oblivion

Montreal Canadiens, a slow sinking ship that's completely engulfed in flames and burning away all anything on it that is good, and everytime when the fire is about to be put out with some sign of resurrection and water in the ship are finally getting bailed out.... someone will add more dead weight fuel into it, sinking the ship further down again with the fire gaining new life. a horrible vicious cycle of never ending mediocrity. This was the place the leafs were at.

Vancouver Canucks, The divorce from the Sedins finally done, there is life.. .somewhere, lets hope it will actually blossom into something worthwhile
How does this happen to team that was one win away from the finals a little over a year ago. At least with the Jays it was a decline over 3 years.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9644 posts
1093 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote:
Sep 14th, 2018 10:49 am
How does this happen to team that was one win away from the finals a little over a year ago. At least with the Jays it was a decline over 3 years.
Melnyk