Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Flash Sale up to 70% off plus Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2017 11:37 am
Feb 15, 2009
496 posts
117 upvotes
I've never ordered from Sportchek before. How long does it usually take them to send an e-mail confirming that my order is shipping?
Aug 3, 2012
191 posts
214 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Scott Pilgrim wrote: I've never ordered from Sportchek before. How long does it usually take them to send an e-mail confirming that my order is shipping?
Placed an order on 25th at 7:27PM, immediately received email for order submitted.
Received e-Receipt email on 26th at 11:59AM.
Received shipping email with tracking number on 26th at 4:24PM.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Seems like nothing worth to buy, very limit selection for those 40% off clothing
Feb 15, 2009
496 posts
117 upvotes
rcheung28 wrote: Placed an order on 25th at 7:27PM, immediately received email for order submitted.
Received e-Receipt email on 26th at 11:59AM.
Received shipping email with tracking number on 26th at 4:24PM.
Thanks. I haven't received the latter two e-mails. I'll give em a call maybe Monday.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Scott Pilgrim wrote: Thanks. I haven't received the latter two e-mails. I'll give em a call maybe Monday.
Can you check the status online? Or did you checkout as a guest? Maybe it went into your spam email. Also check for an email from Canada Post - Canada Post themselves sent me a notification by email around 12 hours after I placed the order, and 12 hours before SportChek emailed to tell me they shipped it! You likely did look for all that, lol. Good luck!
Karlmtl wrote: Seems like nothing worth to buy, very limit selection for those 40% off clothing
Yesterday they had a better selection, I was surprised they still have the 40% off running, since it was stated in my email to be a one day flash sale. Looks like it was a success, so they carried it over. I actually did see new stock today for ladies I think! (Shorts and a jacket, maybe more.)
Feb 15, 2009
496 posts
117 upvotes
jory29 wrote: Can you check the status online? Or did you checkout as a guest? Maybe it went into your spam email. Also check for an email from Canada Post - Canada Post themselves sent me a notification by email around 12 hours after I placed the order, and 12 hours before SportChek emailed to tell me they shipped it! You likely did look for all that, lol. Good luck!
Lol, no worries. These are good reminders, but I haven't seen anything beyond the e-mail that my order went through.
Jan 4, 2015
173 posts
718 upvotes
London, ON
Ordered these as well. Are yours more of a blue and grey than black and grey?