• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 9:14 am
Mar 23, 2004
36400 posts
3303 upvotes
Markham
shani_d_best wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 3:18 pm
Well, Sport Chek near me didn't want to do it. Said its against their rules. At least they agreed to do it manually by returning and buying it again with GC.
Wow, but at the end you got what you need, that's all it matters Thumbs Up Sign
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Jul 15, 2011
338 posts
406 upvotes
Went to the Polo Park Sport Chek in Wpg. Cashier tried to deny the F&F discount, until I showed the image from the OP. Picked up a few rackets.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2006
2652 posts
73 upvotes
Simby wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 1:18 pm
They seem to be enforcing the Arcteryx exclusion now.
Not Valid on: Nobis, Canada Goose, Arc’teryx, Apple, Osprey, Fitbit, Garmin & GoPro. FRIENDSF17
Mar 23, 2004
36400 posts
3303 upvotes
Markham
tkddad wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 3:39 pm
No, all I saw were $50s.
Thanks.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Nov 28, 2008
663 posts
24 upvotes
Edmonton
angel_wing0 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 3:32 pm
Wow, but at the end you got what you need, that's all it matters Thumbs Up Sign
yup. Its probably some new employees who didn't know. other location is perfectly fine with it.
Proud RFDer
PSN: ShaniSPG
Sep 21, 2011
189 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
darkimperium wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 3:28 pm
Sorry I just clarified my previous post. You can only get them as $50 gift cards. So if you want $350, you will have to pick up 7 x $50 gift cards.
but you can still apply 7 GC's to a single order? or do you have to ask a cashier to put all 7 into one and use it that way?

anyone know if you can use 7 different GC's to a single online order? thanks
Nov 27, 2011
27 posts
68 upvotes
Ottawa
For online purchased, if your gift card does not have a pin, you will need to go to a physical location to trade them in for one that does. The cashier can also combine multiple cards into a single card.
I brought three in. The cashier also told me that online can only accept two gift cards at a time; I have not tried this.
Sep 21, 2011
189 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
srissman wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 4:25 pm
For online purchased, if your gift card does not have a pin, you will need to go to a physical location to trade them in for one that does. The cashier can also combine multiple cards into a single card.
I brought three in. The cashier also told me that online can only accept two gift cards at a time; I have not tried this.
thank you! but you were able to combine the three into 1 gc and use it on an order? i can see how they wouldnt' mind combining 3 GC's, but not sure if they are willing to combine 3 into 1 and combine another 4 into 1. :P
Aug 20, 2016
4 posts
The max number of gift cards in an online purchase is 2. You must bring any cards you have into store to combine them if you want to use more than 2 online. Recommend brining original receipts, it looks sketchy at first. Combined 8 $100s today for some skates - they asked a few questions understandibly.
Sep 21, 2011
189 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
jon747 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 4:47 pm
The max number of gift cards in an online purchase is 2. You must bring any cards you have into store to combine them if you want to use more than 2 online. Recommend brining original receipts, it looks sketchy at first. Combined 8 $100s today for some skates - they asked a few questions understandibly.
nicely done, lol. where did you get the $100 GC's from? are they from T&T? what kind of questions did they ask? and which SC location did you go to?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4341 posts
172 upvotes
Yvr
angel_wing0 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 9:40 am
You have to go into a Sport Chek and have a cashier do it. I dont think there is a limit on how much you can put in one (well, maybe not 10k? :lol: ).
depends on stores... went to 2 stores and they wouldnt combine gift cards into one... finally went to 3rd store and they did it but only to $300.

i guess they dont want to combine because they know people are buying online.. instead of instore.. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Sep 21, 2011
189 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
thehockeyguy wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 4:58 pm
depends on stores... went to 2 stores and they wouldnt combine gift cards into one... finally went to 3rd store and they did it but only to $300.

i guess they dont want to combine because they know people are buying online.. instead of instore.. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
if in the GTA area, which locations did you try?
Sep 8, 2006
384 posts
141 upvotes
Edmonton
marcopolo85 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 3:53 pm
Not Valid on: Nobis, Canada Goose, Arc’teryx, Apple, Osprey, Fitbit, Garmin & GoPro. FRIENDSF17
The Arcteryx exclusion did not used to be enforced in store.
Aug 20, 2016
4 posts
Theres a secluded lob laws south of laird and millwood, what's funny is they have two gift card stalls - the more central one had only 25s but the other was fully stocked.

Traded them in at the Eaton centre location. They just asked where I bought them (I had original receipt), if I was planning on buying anything, random stuff like that. Once I told them about the discounted cards and what I was buying they were cool.

FYI gift cards from lob laws take 24h to activate.

Also whoever bought the last pair of Bauer 8000s in 9EE please tell me so I can talk to you.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)