• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2019 5:40 pm
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1019 posts
417 upvotes
sunnysidesolutions wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 3:25 am
So I just showed my fob today on my keys. They only took a glance. I was able to get 10% additional off with my receipt from previous online order from last week. They had to get a manager because it came up as below cost :D
Did you use the 10% off newsletter signup discount when you did your online order? Hoping to get something online + 10% off then take in store for an addition 10% off with GoodLife.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone

Thumbs up if this post helped you 👍🏻☺️
Oct 17, 2012
575 posts
430 upvotes
Vancouver
SignedA wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 8:48 am
Did you use the 10% off newsletter signup discount when you did your online order? Hoping to get something online + 10% off then take in store for an addition 10% off with GoodLife.
Astonished FaceIt was a jacket that was marked clearance during the "flash sale" and I totally forgot about the newsletter code!
Jan 3, 2013
297 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 9:38 am
Is Nike included for 30%?
Fine print says excludes select Nike but I was able to buy a bunch of Nike socks yesterday with the 30% off regular price.
Aug 24, 2006
246 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
Jan 23rd, 2019 3:25 am
So I just showed my fob today on my keys. They only took a glance. I was able to get 10% additional off with my receipt from previous online order from last week. They had to get a manager because it came up as below cost :D
Which store?
This pisses me off so much!
Went to a store to look for something yesterday, but they didn't have my size, so they offered to order it online. Then when I showed them the fob, 2 separate employees told me that "they can not apply it to online orders". But I'm clearly in store! "My suggestion is to find another store the stocks it". I did; but it wasn't a SportChek.
Most annoyingly, this was over a ~$5 discount.
Oct 17, 2012
575 posts
430 upvotes
Vancouver
Deep_Stich wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 4:49 pm

Which store?
This pisses me off so much!
Went to a store to look for something yesterday, but they didn't have my size, so they offered to order it online. Then when I showed them the fob, 2 separate employees told me that "they can not apply it to online orders". But I'm clearly in store! "My suggestion is to find another store the stocks it". I did; but it wasn't a SportChek.
Most annoyingly, this was over a ~$5 discount.
I already had the online order delivered a few days back, and took the packing slip receipt to the store to get the discount. The employee said no, but the manager/supervisor said yes. I pointed out to them that I could return and re-buy it and that's what they did in the system.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1019 posts
417 upvotes
Jan 23rd, 2019 9:03 am
Astonished FaceIt was a jacket that was marked clearance during the "flash sale" and I totally forgot about the newsletter code!
Lol darn. Okay well I think I might try and see what happens. Worse case I return it completely.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone

Thumbs up if this post helped you 👍🏻☺️