Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

GT Avalanche disc women's Mountain bike ~$300

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2016 4:09 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2004
1120 posts
39 upvotes
Hopefully it shows up in the next couple of hours!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7088 upvotes
West GTEH!
injuredcold wrote: Wire lock from a bike shop. Should have known better. But yeah if somebody wants to take your bike, they will take it. I have seen videos people breaking the bar lock in 10 seconds.
Mine was stolen from queens park in broad daylight in toronto.
Lesson learnt that don't leave your bike outside ever
Sorry to hear you got your bike stolen.
Toronto is one of the Canadian cities with the highest bike theft. The others are Vancouver & Montreal.
Never lock your bike in Toronto with ONLY a cable lock. You need a u-lock AND a cable lock. Or 2 u-locks.
But, if a thief wants your bike, nothing will stop them.
😎
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
If you can find some of the 2015 bike stock there's some good deals to be had.

Bought my girlfriend a white GT Transeo 4.0 2015 bike for $439+tax-10%= $395.99+tax= $447. Used $450 worth of sport check gift cards= save an extra $90 bringing the total cost to $360.

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/sho ... 03756.html

The 2016 Womens GT Transeo 4.0 bike is going for $650+tax:

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/dea ... 48462.html
Dec 28, 2011
664 posts
421 upvotes
OAKVILLE
send242me wrote: You sold it to wife's cousin for double price.... LOL
No of course I didn't sell it to him for double what I paid! That would be scummy! I got them before they eventually ended up on sale. I paid $600+tax and I sold it to him and didn't charge the tax. He was happy as he got a bike that would have cost him $904 for $600 all-in! I wish I had got them for the lower price but I bought them early in the season.
Dec 28, 2011
664 posts
421 upvotes
OAKVILLE
raihak wrote: @Jessagill, i'm interested in buying one of your bikes. Sent you a private message.
OK I'll check my inbox and respond.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
3744 posts
1986 upvotes
Vancouver
Howlader wrote: Does anyone have an extra 10% off code kicking around?

The Sport Chek website doesn't seem to want to send me an email about it.
Here you go. It's universal, so more than one person can use it.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4408 posts
4488 upvotes
jessagill wrote: I managed to get 4 of the 2015's last year. Bought one each for myself and my wife and each of my boys. Was told by my doctor shortly afterwards that I shouldn't be riding a bike anymore. My wife never rode hers as I wasn't out riding with her and the boys are into other fitness so never got into riding. I managed to sell one to my wife's cousin for $600. Got 3 brand new bikes sitting in the basement collecting dust. This post reminds that I need to put them on Kijiji or Craigslist as my wife's been on my case to get them out of the basement. I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend! Anyways, the 2015's are amazing bike's. Not so sure about the 2016 as a lot of components have been downgraded.
why would a doctor suggest you not to ride a bike? its a great version of low impact cardio.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
mathewvc wrote: why would a doctor suggest you not to ride a bike? its a great version of low impact cardio.
Most doctors are drug pushing useless tits.
Dec 28, 2011
664 posts
421 upvotes
OAKVILLE
mathewvc wrote: why would a doctor suggest you not to ride a bike? its a great version of low impact cardio.
Riding a bike puts pressure on your tail bone and nether regions and certain glands. There are certain areas down there that don't like the excessive pressure of riding around on a bike for a couple of hours hence the doctors orders. I haven't ridden in more than a year and so could probably go out for short leisurely rides this year but still can't do off road or long distance or be on the saddle for a long time.
Oct 27, 2015
36 posts
19 upvotes
Kamloops
Anyone else confirm the 4000 bonus scene pts?
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
Idk much about bikes but it seems kijiji has way better components on bikes for about 300$

Not sure which to do
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)