Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

[HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 7:26 pm
Apr 23, 2018
31 posts
21 upvotes
benzylique wrote: I got my 2 z strikes today.... One with a case the other not. To get a case do you just show up at the store and ask for one?

BTW, thanks to whomever showed us the glitch!
My duora's case was a little ripped at one location so I brought it with me to my local Sportcheck to exchange it (with packing slip). They found an undamaged case and exchanged it for me no prob. My Head Helix racquet did not come with a case, so I asked them if they could give me a case for it as well (I did not have this racquet with me). They asked to see the order confirmation/invoice and went and found me a case. This was my experience at least, so maybe bring the packing slip/order confirmation with you at the very least? Hope it goes smoothly for you. :)
Mar 12, 2017
686 posts
630 upvotes
Ontario
milktbbt wrote: My duora's case was a little ripped at one location so I brought it with me to my local Sportcheck to exchange it (with packing slip). They found an undamaged case and exchanged it for me no prob. My Head Helix racquet did not come with a case, so I asked them if they could give me a case for it as well (I did not have this racquet with me). They asked to see the order confirmation/invoice and went and found me a case. This was my experience at least, so maybe bring the packing slip/order confirmation with you at the very least? Hope it goes smoothly for you. :)
Nice! I will def try this
Sep 16, 2013
77 posts
5 upvotes
Jamin25 wrote: I will have to give it a try.
Wasn't able to get the 10% coupon to work retroactively on the racquets. Also did not give me covers for the head racquets, at least at my closest location, I may check elsewhere if I am in the area. I could return them for gift cards but I will likely keep them to give away to new players.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1040 posts
965 upvotes
GVRD
angel_wing0 wrote: if they have charged your card, your order will go through.
Still stuck on processing... the customer care on the phone are not much help, only saying that they can only escalate and wait for a response.
Dec 15, 2018
40 posts
37 upvotes
I have a $20 off $100 Sportchek code I don't need (exp March 31 2019)

82FT31KA3V71OD302L
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
Used the Duora 10 for the first time yesterday, got it done with BG80 at 26. Solid racket, no issues with arm hurting after smashes, great if you have a weak backhand and want to to clear.
Loved it.
Sep 16, 2013
77 posts
5 upvotes
Enjoyed using the new Duora 10 for doubles. Took a while to get used to the longer frame but I did feel superior to my basic racquet once I got used to it particularly for smashes. I transferred over my towel grip to it as I like those grips a little worn in and the fresh towel grip was too big around it, but now I need to find a way to wear in future ones. Maybe running it through my next wash dry cycle a few times, lol, I think the last grip shrank over time. Or maybe I can buy a towel grip to measure for the duora grip size.

The deal still works for pickleball racquets... for anyone that plays, is the $130 Head Extreme Tour Pickleball Paddle is the one to go for, or is there a reason to go for one of the cheaper racquets?
Dec 28, 2010
919 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
Missed on this one. But, see many here got Duora 10.
More of an intermediate to- advanced player here, mostly play doubles would Duora-88 be ok ? Getting it for $118 all in, as one other player in our club wants to go for BOGO 50% and have some gift cards from before.
Jul 15, 2009
162 posts
15 upvotes
Markham
88 is a fairly flexible racquet. It depends on your stroke and how hard you hit. If you have a full stroke and can generate your own power you should go for a more stiff racquet. If you're having trouble generating power get a more flexible racquet