Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Klean Kanteen 27oz (800mL) Classic Bottles with Sport Cap 3.0 or Loop Cap

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2018 10:12 pm
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Klean Kanteen 27oz (800mL) Classic Bottles with Sport Cap 3.0 or Loop Cap

Sport Chek is clearing out their Klean Kanteen inventory.

27 oz with Loop Cap
(Oops! Loop cap is $14.88, I didn’t realize this until now)

Mark’s Warehouse also is clearing out the same bottles for $9.88 but in stores only YMMV. You would have to check the inventory for each color.

27 oz with Sports Cap 3.0

27 oz with Loop Cap

Update: Deal dead basically at Sportchek. Mark’s is clearing it at $7.90 now.
Last edited by cutey130 on Jun 8th, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18179 posts
14175 upvotes
Toronto
good price, but too bad they aren't insulated.

I have one but I've replaced it with the insulated ones from Costco (Contigo brand)
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP. Good find. I wish it was the wide mouth.
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
I've got one and quite like it but, yes, not insulated so it limits what you put in there.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1068 posts
1030 upvotes
I don't trust companies that misspell intentionally.

And so bizarre. Klean Kanteen? Why not add Kan to the end of that for the full effect.
Sep 2, 2007
480 posts
181 upvotes
i like these. they sell replacement caps and there's one made of steel if you're really paranoid about plastic.
mine hasn't dented yet whereas my gaiam ones have dented.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North
Klean Kanteen bottles are solid. I own the 40oz stainless wide mouth and they are tough as nails. Can handle being thrown into a raging campfire repeatably and able to take that stress for outdoor use. Can take all the bumps and dents if a small accident happens in daily life if you baby it or if you are rough with it.

I know of a person who dropped thiers while running to catch the bus. It fell out of thier backpack (maybe 3 - 3.5ft on asphalt) then got hit a few times by cars rolling by on the road. Sure the outside looked like it survived a bar fight but not a leak in the bottle body. IIRC they replaced the lid because they used it with other flavored drinks with strong flavors other then that rock solid. If you drink anything other then water it would be recommended to get a spare lid not only for spare parts but incase the lid starts taking on smells.

EDIT:
Princess Auto has PlastiDip spray bottles on sale for like $5.99 right now. Don't like your bottles color? Grab a bottle of PlastiDip and change it.
Last edited by thedealhunter2000 on Jun 4th, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Oct 8, 2014
219 posts
258 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Fantastic price. Been using these for years. Don't hesitate to buy one if you need a water bottle.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2074 posts
1599 upvotes
Vancouver
Swerny wrote: good price, but too bad they aren't insulated.

I have one but I've replaced it with the insulated ones from Costco (Contigo brand)
I have an insulated wide mouth klean kanteen and a non-insulated. The non-insulated ones hold a tremendous amount of water given their size. 27oz when a insulated/glass bottle of the same size holds 16 oz. I guess it's not a trade off for me since I don't care for ice-cold water.

Their narrow bottles are very comfortable to drink out of by just unscrewing the cap/sport cap. I have the sport cap and frequently unscrew to chug water.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6946 posts
7520 upvotes
BC
thedealhunter2000 wrote:
I know of a person who dropped thiers while running to catch the bus. It fell out of thier backpack (maybe 3 - 3.5ft on asphalt) then got hit a few times by cars rolling by on the road. Sure the outside looked like it survived a bar fight but not a leak in the bottle body. IIRC they replaced the lid because they used it with other flavored drinks with strong flavors other then that rock solid. If you drink anything other then water it would be recommended to get a spare lid not only for spare parts but incase the lid starts taking on smells.
Want to get the dents out? Fill it with water and then put it in the freezer with the cap off. Won't be perfect, but a definite improvement.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9134 posts
7079 upvotes
West GTEH!
cutey130 wrote: Sport Chek is clearing out their Klean Kanteen inventory.

27oz Classic Bottle with Sport Cap

27 oz with Loop Cap

Mark’s Warehouse also is clearing out the same bottles for $9.88 but in stores only YMMV. You would have to check the inventory for each color.

27 oz with Sports Cap 3.0

27 oz with Loop Cap
Thanks cutey130 for the deal.
Was able to find a couple sports cap bottles @Marks for $9.88. Read a lot of good reviews for Kleen Kanteen bottles
😎
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
Update: Deal dead basically at Sportchek. Mark’s is clearing it at $7.90 now
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1917 posts
842 upvotes
Surrey
cutey130 wrote: Update: Deal dead basically at Sportchek. Mark’s is clearing it at $7.90 now
In store only at marks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)