Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Powerbeats Pro SportChek - $207.87 (after 10% newsletter coupon code)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2019 3:51 pm
Jul 4, 2016
132 posts
235 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
the411 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 3:50 pm
Oh, for sure. My purchase was just a now "in the moment" sort of deal and definitely not a true RFD grand slam!

Out of curiousity, when was the last Canadian Tire 15% off card sale? I guess I'm personally alright to not tie up my funds for a "x" amount of months in lieu of the difference (in this particular case). And chances are I would've spent it earlier anyways...
They go on sale every few months.
Nov 7, 2017
176 posts
117 upvotes
Edmonton
Ordered two, blue and black. With 10% email code, plus cash back of 4% WEMC, 2% Rakuten, and 1% Paymi.
Oct 18, 2019
1 posts
Should one expect a lower price on Black Friday / Cyber Monday?
May 9, 2015
134 posts
58 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
How does the $30 gift card work? I ordered online with 10% off and my triangle rewards card. But I didn't see that $30 anywhere.
Nov 7, 2017
176 posts
117 upvotes
Edmonton
desiringdeals wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 10:25 pm
How does the $30 gift card work? I ordered online with 10% off and my triangle rewards card. But I didn't see that $30 anywhere.
Probabily when they ship your order, you will get an email.
Apr 25, 2017
683 posts
480 upvotes
Richmond Hill
hawkridge wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 11:19 am
who downvoted this lol, you can get them cheaper? let me know!
Haters are gonna hate.
[OP]
Feb 28, 2010
297 posts
60 upvotes
desiringdeals wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 10:25 pm
me neither and they already shipped mine, i'll give it til wednesday or so and call them
[OP]
Feb 28, 2010
297 posts
60 upvotes
MarcALeB wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 11:04 am
Should one expect a lower price on Black Friday / Cyber Monday?
lower? probably not, but who knows, you do have 60 days to return this
Oct 14, 2015
57 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto,ON
NickC05 wrote: Here's by breakdown:

BeatsX (current headphones #1) - Most reliable and best sound isolation. Good bass. Great for the gym.
AirPods Gen 2 (current headphones #2) - Convenient for how well it works with iPhone and can pause audio when removed in an office environment. Audio quality is amazing even with one bud as it's play in stereo mode. Anybody that you hear say the sound quality is bad has no idea because they haven't tried it for long enough. They sound night and day compared to wired EarPods.
Sony WH-1000XM3 (current headphones #3) - Simply amazing and the EQ app is a game changer. Noise cancellation is probably the best and I prefer this over Bose QCII due to the app allowing customization. Comfort is great too for long flights/etc.

Previous headphones:
Beats Studio 3 - Used sometimes over a year and I sold it recently and simply because I purchased the Sony XM3. Sound quality was good but lacked bass. No app to customize that either.
Beats Powerbeats Pro - Returned day 1 after purchasing at Apple Store. Charging case is massive for average pockets. Fits great and lightweight. Hook is soft and doesn't hurt ear. Sound quality is probably alright but useless if I can't hear music at an optimum level. In a quiet living room, I had to turn up the volume to max on my iPhone and there was zero bass. I reset and repaired since I thought something was wrong but still the same. My average volume is 80% on Airpods at the gym and 70% on BeatsX at the gym. At 100% on Powerbeats Pro in a quiet living room was embarrassingly bad.

Beats Powerbeats Pro - Bottomline... DO NOT BUY!
Don’t agree at all. AirPods are garbage. Way overrated. Powerbeats have way better sound. Owned them both. Waiting to get the Sony WF 1000 Mx3 which should be coming tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2005
1871 posts
75 upvotes
Vaughan
Was Oct 18 the one day to get x30 CT money?
Looks like all I got is $8.31
Mar 12, 2017
208 posts
455 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
zannerzone wrote:
Oct 20th, 2019 1:52 pm
Don’t agree at all. AirPods are garbage. Way overrated. Powerbeats have way better sound. Owned them both. Waiting to get the Sony WF 1000 Mx3 which should be coming tomorrow.
Time for a visit to get your ears checked mate. AirPods house some of the best stereo speakers ever put in buds by Apple. They're pricey which makes them usually not worth it but definitely long way from garbage. Powerbeats do not have "way better sound". Powerbeats also have a massive case which doesn't fit in pockets. Beats is still beats at the end of the day and by comparative listen, clearly Apple has nothing to do with Beats sound besides their chip in them. This explains the mediocre sound from Beats.
Feb 24, 2009
594 posts
180 upvotes
EastCoastDealz wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 8:46 pm
Anyone get 20x the points?
I haven't yet but I called them and they said it will take up to 3 weeks and they said to give them a call if it doesn't show up. In the past it's just shown up right away but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.