Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sport Check Store Pickering Town Centre Closing - 30% off everything

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2017 10:19 am
Deal Expert
Dec 23, 2003
18019 posts
7061 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] Sport Check Store Pickering Town Centre Closing - 30% off everything

I was at the Pickering Town Centre and the Sport Check store is closing down and everything is 30% off.
Last edited by hightech on Oct 15th, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
54 replies
Feb 27, 2014
14 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
hightech wrote: I was at the Pickering Town Centre and the Sport Check store is closing down and everything is 30% off.
I need this when its like the Erin Mills one when things were an extra 50%
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
does this stack with the 10% newsletter signup?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1789 posts
509 upvotes
GTA
Closing down... hmmm, I guess business isn't good at PTC?
Jun 14, 2005
704 posts
148 upvotes
Ottawa
Location in title please OP
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
OP, add location to the title. *
Last edited by MrDisco on Oct 15th, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rude
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Will be interesting to see if GoPros included as they haven’t been in previous sales. Good time to utilize gift cards with sign up coupons.
Mar 9, 2014
433 posts
233 upvotes
Stouffville
Thanks OP.. will check it out.

I grew up in Pickering, such a shame to see the PTC where it's at right now, and now losing Sportchek and Sears. I think Saks will go next.
Aug 21, 2016
233 posts
188 upvotes
Shiraz81 wrote: Thanks OP.. will check it out.

I grew up in Pickering, such a shame to see the PTC where it's at right now, and now losing Sportchek and Sears. I think Saks will go next.
The entire mall shopping experience is suffering at most malls citywide. Obviously people will still shop at malls, but the level of that and heavy competition of online shopping's convenience makes a lot of physical stores becoming almost obsolete.

I grew up and live in Pickering and PTC is definitely shameful though. When you walk through the mall, there's a frightening amount of "For Lease" stores that are taped up and closed. I honestly don't think they'll ever be able to make that mall bustling and popular.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1176 posts
1794 upvotes
scarborough
JJohnson416 wrote: The entire mall shopping experience is suffering at most malls citywide. Obviously people will still shop at malls, but the level of that and heavy competition of online shopping's convenience makes a lot of physical stores becoming almost obsolete.

I grew up and live in Pickering and PTC is definitely shameful though. When you walk through the mall, there's a frightening amount of "For Lease" stores that are taped up and closed. I honestly don't think they'll ever be able to make that mall bustling and popular.
I worked in that mall for 6 years as a manager for a chain retail store. PTC has always been lower in traffic from other mall such STC or the O.C> however sales wise on a month to month basis we were always par on the other major malls with the exception of December. The difference is that this is a large community mall and the O.C and STC are regional malls. You will never see the same traffic as the other malls. What I like about it was that customers who walked through the door were generally there to purchase where as the other regional malls attract more people browsing.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2009
1116 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
Do they have a selection of workout equipment / weights? I wonder if it's a good time to add some barbells etc
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
Rumour is they're looking into building a corporate office building near the famous players (where the old pet store used to be).
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
hightech wrote: It should work with the 10% discount.
It didn't, tried it yesterday. Cashier said that option has been taken away since the store is closing. Possible bluff, didn't want to get into as I was only buying $20 worth of stuff.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
It's only a matter of time before malls are extinct, PTC will be one of the first to go and sadly I have great memories growing up there and hanging out as an early teen/preteen.
Mar 18, 2008
430 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
So anyone gone there? Any good deals with 30% off? Does this apply for discounted items as well?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
Morningside Mall was first to go very long ago......next will be Malvern Town Centre...

Sucks for new stores that came into Pickering Town Centre... the new restaurants..and supposed updated Famous Players coming...

The reason PTC sucks is not because of location.. its the stores and selection there...half the main stream stores that are in other malls.. (Gap, Old Navy, etc. etc.) don't even exist in PTC, yet they have more then enough space to house them...
Banned
May 11, 2017
26 posts
10 upvotes
For the same jacket, price in sport check oshawa is cheaper than the same one in PTC after 30% off
Last edited by WYKX2016 on Oct 17th, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)