Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sport Chek Black Friday flyer on Flipp

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2018 3:13 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary

[Sport Chek] Sport Chek Black Friday flyer on Flipp

Thursday to Friday. Save 3x the GST but it excludes certain brands, unlike last year where you could save the HST or QST or GST on anything.

Spend $150 and get $50 promo card (excludes certain brands).
218 replies
Jan 12, 2011
325 posts
614 upvotes
I can’t believe I stalled out on the last friends and family sale for this... I thought they’d have the 30% off + no tax again this year... even worse with no team assist anymore. Big thumbs down from me. 👎🏻
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
At least you save the tax.. Was it the same deal last christmas?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
Is the save the tax only for in store or online as well?
Jun 29, 2018
94 posts
90 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: Really wants to know what the excluding brands are..
Agree. The flyer i rec'd in the mail said check sportchek.ca for the list, so i went there and they dont have them listed.
Nov 7, 2017
471 posts
1097 upvotes
Weaker than friends and family imo
Feb 3, 2015
490 posts
396 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
0Sense wrote: Weaker than friends and family imo
Way weaker.
You could get Gotham I for ~$140ish, Kyrie 4 for $104. There were many great deals. Jackets on clearance + 30% discount applied. Glad I didnt wait for this crap.

Was hoping to buy converse.
Nov 7, 2017
471 posts
1097 upvotes
angryboy wrote: Way weaker.
You could get Gotham I for ~$140ish, Kyrie 4 for $104. There were many great deals. Jackets on clearance + 30% discount applied. Glad I didnt wait for this crap.

Was hoping to buy converse.
buy them on footlocker for 20% off
Mar 12, 2015
147 posts
89 upvotes
Kitchener
icecoldman wrote: Where can i get gotham 1 for 140??
He meant it was $140 during Friends & Family when it was 30% off. But there was very few stock of it so very YMMV. I got one myself and used the 15% off of the gift card plus a $20 off coupon. I wanted the black one but the gray was what was available when i pulled the trigger.
Sep 11, 2006
977 posts
431 upvotes
angryboy wrote: Way weaker.
You could get Gotham I for ~$140ish,
But you basically get the Gotham 3 for $154 if the $50 promo card/code and save the tax apply and you combine them with the 15% off sportchek gift card from the other thread. I sold my last year (Gotham 3) one for $160 on kijiji earlier so you make a profit after wearing it for a season lol
Last edited by virtuman1980 on Nov 20th, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 25, 2015
238 posts
369 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
So the Gotham III jacket is cheaper at Sports Chek then it is on Altitude-Sports. Does anyone know if the no tax is in store only? And if so, will the store open earlier then its typical hours?
Sep 11, 2006
977 posts
431 upvotes
efferr wrote: So the Gotham III jacket is cheaper at Sports Chek then it is on Altitude-Sports. Does anyone know if the no tax is in store only? And if so, will the store open earlier then its typical hours?
Last year no tax was in-store only; not sure about this year because it stated on the flyer, "Excludes selected brands and styles. See in-store or sportchek.ca for details.". So the gotham may even be excluded from the no tax and the promo card/code which makes it a cold deal compared to last year! Anyone able to read to fine prints on the bottom of the last page?

Most stores around GTA open at 8am on Thurs and & 7am on Friday.
Nov 17, 2015
79 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey just went into Sportschek and they said Northface will not be excluded. I didnt ask them is the no tax only in store , that would be annoying as I want a particular color and its not in stock nor will be
May 20, 2008
321 posts
298 upvotes
Calgary
1VALID ONLINE AND IN-STORE ON NOVEMBER 22-23, 2018 UNTIL 11AM (LOCAL TIME) EACH DAY. SAVE AN AMOUNT EQUIVALENT TO THE TRIPLE TAXES (GST AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE). ONLINE ORDERS MUST BE COMPLETED BY 10:59AM LOCAL TIME NOVEMBER 22, 2018 AND 10:59AM LOCAL TIME NOVEMBER 23, 2018. DISCOUNT CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER 3RD PARTY OFFER. EXCLUDES APPLE, ARC’TERYX, GOPRO, FITBIT, GARMIN, OSPREY, BAUER PERFORMANCE & ELITE, CCM ELITE, SELECT NIKE, CONVERSE & OTHER SELECT BRANDS. DISCOUNT CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. NOT VALID ON GIFT CARDS, PREVIOUS PURCHASES, CUSTOM ORDERS & SERVICE SHOP SERVICES. OTHER EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY. SEE SPORTCHEK.CA FOR DETAILS.

‡OFFER IS VALID ON PURCHASES MADE FROM NOVEMBER 22ND - 23RD, 2018. *TRANSACTION VALUE OF $149.95 MUST BE BEFORE TAXES. PROMOTIONAL CODE IS VALID FOR $50 OFF YOUR NEXT ONLINE PURCHASE. QUALIFYING PURCHASE EXCLUDES APPLE, ARC’TERYX, FITBIT, GARMIN, GOPRO, OSPREY, SELECT NIKE, CONVERSE, BAUER PERFORMANCE AND ELITE, CCM ELITE & OTHER SELECT BRANDS. LIMIT ONE PROMO CODE PER QUALIFYING PURCHASE. PROMO CODE IS PROVIDED AT NO COST AS PART OF OUR “BLACK FRIDAY SPEND & GET” EVENT. ONLINE PROMOTIONAL CODE WILL BE EMAILED UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED. PROMO CODE IS REDEEMABLE ONLINE FROM SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24 – THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2018. 1:59AM EST. PROMO CODE MUST BE ENTERED ONLINE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. PROMO CODE HAS NO CASH SURRENDER VALUE AND EXCLUDES TAXES. PROMO CODE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY 3RD PARTY OFFER OR COUPON AND IS NOT VALID ON GIFT CARDS, SHIPPING OR PREVIOUS PURCHASES. ONLINE ORDER VALUE MUST BE GREATER THAN PROMOTIONAL CODE VALUE WHEN REDEEMING ON SPORTCHEK.CA. UPON RETURN OF THE QUALIFYING PURCHASE, THE UNREDEEMED ONLINE PROMOTIONAL CODE WILL BE DEACTIVATED OR THE REDEEMED VALUE OF THE ONLINE PROMOTIONAL CODE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE AMOUNT REFUNDED. NOT VALID IN ATMOSPHERE STORES LOCATED IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC; GRANDE PRAIRIE, AB; OR WHITEHORSE, YK. OTHER EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY. ®REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF FGL SPORTS LTD.
TELUS Mobility | Unlimited 75GBx7 | $30/line | 5x100GB Connect Bonus, 7x100GB Rural Add-on, VVM $0/line | $0 Peace of Mind Connect for AppleWatch | $0 CAN-US - Tablet x2 | Rogers (Shaw) $0 3+45 GB CAN-US | Rogers 5G Home Internet $5 10+10+45GB Unlimited
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7478 posts
1467 upvotes
Ottawa
Can you price match Apple Watch 3 to other stores BF price?
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
When does the sale start for Thursday? Is it midnight or some arbitrary time in the morning?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
can anyone please tell me if the boxing day deals are also similar? I know about the no tax event which matches with boxing day, but what about any other promos?
====================================

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)