Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sport Chek Kawhi Leonard MVP or The Shot t-shirts $4.97 (in store pick up YMMV) available online

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2020 2:26 pm
Apr 17, 2007
151 posts
163 upvotes
The Void
Thx OP. Ordered 18 but they put 14 in my cart. Whatever. Great stocking stuffers for the nieces & nephews! Better than a 3 pack of Ferrero Rocher & a candy cane.
Intel 486sx, 2MB RAM, 40MB HD, 3.5" HD Flopy Drive, 5.25" HD Floppy Drive ... VGA Monitor
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1476 posts
603 upvotes
glover78 wrote: I should get one of these. It'll replace my outdated DeMar DeRozan shirt I wear to the bar for Raptors game.
Note: this is also outdated.
Oct 19, 2019
556 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
God damn it the black one with kawhi shooting the buzzer beater is no longer available in Small...
Dec 11, 2015
87 posts
55 upvotes
Thanks OP. I don't really care much about basketball, but great price for t-shirts. I bought 4.
Oct 19, 2003
522 posts
907 upvotes
Toronto
deezz wrote: It's really easy to misunderstand your post though, because you could just be laughing at him and waiting for the downvotes and/or haters to roll in, and upvoting him for being brave to withstand that.

Regardless, glad you don't agree. Any "fans" that downvote a Kawhi deal just because it's Kawhi are true bandwagoners, and have no idea what our franchise has gone through to get here. Kawhi was the key piece in winning the chip.
Well said.

I think the original comment on OP being 'brave' posting this was because the 'Fun Guy' tee restock post got downvoted into oblivion and jackasses were making smartass comments about Kawhi leaving and calling him a 'snake'.

But to be fair - some people (wrongly) thought that a $40 shirt that was constantly instant selling out was "not a hot deal".

RFD haters are a miserable bunch.
Mar 6, 2019
608 posts
945 upvotes
Toronto
J-Bone wrote: Well said.

I think the original comment on OP being 'brave' posting this was because the 'Fun Guy' tee restock post got downvoted into oblivion and jackasses were making smartass comments about Kawhi leaving and calling him a 'snake'.

But to be fair - some people (wrongly) thought that a $40 shirt that was constantly instant selling out was "not a hot deal".

RFD haters are a miserable bunch.
Anyone that calls Kawhi a snake has the fragile mentality of a Kevin Durant. He never said he was staying, and it was well known he wanted to go home. They can hop off the wagon, sell their Raptors/Warriors gear, and transition back to being Lakers fans.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1294 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered 1 of each for myself and 2 of each for friends/family.
Thanks op and free shipping code poster!

Wow, shipping label generated 1 hour after ordering!
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1113 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
Already received mine today. Purchased 4 t-shirts. 2 of them in large which are too tall for me. I am 5'8". If anyone wants one in Brampton, I can sell it for cost.
Apr 30, 2008
60 posts
77 upvotes
toronto
Bought 2 thank you poster and shipping code guy
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sidde0 wrote: Already received mine today. Purchased 4 t-shirts. 2 of them in large which are too tall for me. I am 5'8". If anyone wants one in Brampton, I can sell it for cost.
Use it for night wear to sleep in lol .. I would probably end up doing that.
Nov 26, 2003
561 posts
168 upvotes
Got my confirmed payment email today. No idea when it will actually ship to me.
Jun 6, 2017
315 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks OP. Ordered one for myself and also for my son. Got some water bottle and bag too. Got shipping notification. Free shipping with TMC. Great purchase.
Nov 14, 2015
540 posts
412 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Got my shirt today. Order an L but fits like an XL, hope it shrinks in the wash
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2007
1284 posts
865 upvotes
Definitely fits large but nice and soft, 100% cotton as well. Thanks, OP