Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Sportchek C.F. members code up to 70% off includes Bauer and CCM Elite Sept 12-13 for Marks and Sept 20-29 for Sportchek

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2019 10:24 pm
Sep 28, 2011
21 posts
1 upvote
London, ON
Anyone willing to share their code, kindly pm me. I'd like to use it to buy a golf bag.
Mar 22, 2011
628 posts
170 upvotes
Canuck485 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 7:43 pm
How do we know That those brands are included? Is there already a list of exclusions available?
From what other CF members who have used the Sportchek code, you don't know what the extra discount is (or what brands are included in the discounts) until you get to the check out line to scan the item. So you literally have to pile a ton of stuff you're interested in purchasing, bring it to the cash register and have the cashier scan each item. The cashier does not know what the discount is nor will they answer any queries over the phone about what the discounts are as they don't know either until item is scanned. I didn't use my code last time because that seemed too much trouble.
I will check it out this time as I need a few things.
Feb 3, 2019
26 posts
8 upvotes
If anyone has a code that they would be willing to shre, it would greatly appreciated! Looking to buy a pair of running shoes
Nov 24, 2007
49 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
jandb wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 9:41 am
From what other CF members who have used the Sportchek code, you don't know what the extra discount is (or what brands are included in the discounts) until you get to the check out line to scan the item. So you literally have to pile a ton of stuff you're interested in purchasing, bring it to the cash register and have the cashier scan each item. The cashier does not know what the discount is nor will they answer any queries over the phone about what the discounts are as they don't know either until item is scanned. I didn't use my code last time because that seemed too much trouble.
Not a CF member, but from past sales, you can ask any floor employee to scan and tell you what the store cost is, and from there depending on the email you got it’s either +10% or +15%.
Most clothing was ~50% off, hard goods varied so have to ask. Most employees didn’t mind if you asked about a few items.

Happy Shopping!
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28431 posts
1204 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Would appreciate intel on what would be 70% off? 60%? 50%?

Nice that other codes are eligible a week before this bracket will be. All the great deals will be snagged. Sigh.
PayTM - $70
PC OPT: $3953 Ebates: $59.70
100%+ BST & Heatware Est. 2005
Kijiji & FB Marketplace trash are what put a smile on my face each day
Aug 23, 2018
45 posts
21 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 2:19 pm
Would appreciate intel on what would be 70% off? 60%? 50%?

Nice that other codes are eligible a week before this bracket will be. All the great deals will be snagged. Sigh.
It varies based on cost. Some things like certain racquets were 39.99 cost for 239.99 retail. It's more of a "if you need the item" you'll get the best price at sportchek.
Dec 1, 2007
631 posts
87 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
hammer wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 4:42 pm
I am with the cadets will that do if not help.
As long as you have a CFOne Card. You can only get one if you are a CAF member or a DND Employee.
Dec 1, 2007
631 posts
87 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
For anyone receiving a unique code from another user, the format is 9 seemingly random numbers w/ no letters. My wife and I both got individual and unique codes.
Oct 6, 2018
97 posts
53 upvotes
Ain't no one sharing
Just wait there will be more
Seems to happen every few months
I gave up asking for a code
Sep 7, 2019
4 posts
Hello, Would someone be able to help me out with a code. I would really appreciate the help and will return the favour. Thanks a lot.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2017
1377 posts
789 upvotes
jandb wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 9:41 am
Thanks for the info, this is such a PITA.
Dec 25, 2018
20 posts
18 upvotes
Anyone willing to share a code? Want to spend around $500. Will give you a $5 amazon.ca egift as thanks
Mar 28, 2016
162 posts
114 upvotes
Last time I used my code brands like Nike, Addidas and UA were pretty much 50% off sometimes 60% just depends on the item. Less popular brands like Diadora were 70% off. At minimum you'll be getting at least 40-50% off most brands.
Jun 22, 2015
40 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is willing to share a code to me, that would be great! Looking to purchase some shoes. Thank you!