• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 12:13 pm
[OP]
Sep 4, 2013
67 posts
75 upvotes
Edmonton

[Sport Chek] Sportchek Samsung Gear Fit 2 $89

First post so don’t shoot me. I just saw this and bought one for my wife from South Edmonton Sportchek. I grabbed the 10% sign up coupon and bought for 89+tax. It’s not the fanciest but my wife likes it a lot. There were a few different color in stock.
29 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2002
4850 posts
941 upvotes
Toronto
FYI, only pink in stock online.
Feb 4, 2014
17 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
I really liked Gear Fit 1 in terms of weight and look and would buy this instead of Gear S2 or S3 if it supported third-party apps. My Gear S2 is too heavy, Gear S3 is even heavier,
Jul 13, 2008
86 posts
17 upvotes
that's a really good price!

its a good fitness watch but just a warning, the battery life is very poor and if you're not using it on a samsung device, it might give you troubles. should last 2-3 days on normal usage

if you do get it, make sure you turn off notifications you don't need, lower brightness, turn off location and wifi, and leave heartbeat senors to frequent and/or turn off awake.

i use it for the gym and load all my offline spotify music to hook it up via BT to my wireless headphones....be warned thought this drains the battery fast!
[OP]
Sep 4, 2013
67 posts
75 upvotes
Edmonton
My wife is using it on LG G5 and no issues.
Feb 9, 2015
28 posts
17 upvotes
eberkelmans wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 2:40 pm
Does this one have blutooth mp3 storage?
Yes, if you use a Samsung phone, you can go through the Gear Manager app and transfer MP3s from your phone to your Gear Fit 2 so you can use the Gear Fit 2 as a standalone MP3 player (as long as you have bluetooth headphones as the Gear does not have a headphone jack)
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
2578 posts
1044 upvotes
Will not ship to QC. Don't waste your time.
[OP]
Sep 4, 2013
67 posts
75 upvotes
Edmonton
Redscott wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 3:40 pm
Will not ship to QC. Don't waste your time.
And this is why it took me 3 years to post a deal on this forum. People are quick to judge every deal and when something is not perfect for 1 person, the OP gets yelled at. Unfortunately, it works for many other provinces and it was physically in stock where I went. I didn’t travel the country to check... I was hoping to help 1 person somewhere. Hopefully, someone was able to benefit from this and I didn’t waste their time.

And I was also very inconsiderate as I didn’t phone Sportchek to verify each individual location of their shipping policy. Obviously, your time was too valuable to check yourself. You should tell everyone that post about Sportchek deals to all stop. I don’t want us all to waste your time

I hope you realize that there are many Quebec and Ontario deals on here and people Manitoba west are used to not having all deals apply to us.
Dec 21, 2013
595 posts
254 upvotes
GTA
vcheng20 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 6:32 pm
And this is why it took me 3 years to post a deal on this forum. People are quick to judge every deal and when something is not perfect for 1 person, the OP gets yelled at. Unfortunately, it works for many other provinces and it was physically in stock where I went. I didn’t travel the country to check... I was hoping to help 1 person somewhere. Hopefully, someone was able to benefit from this and I didn’t waste their time.

And I was also very inconsiderate as I didn’t phone Sportchek to verify each individual location of their shipping policy. Obviously, your time was too valuable to check yourself. You should tell everyone that post about Sportchek deals to all stop. I don’t want us all to waste your time

I hope you realize that there are many Quebec and Ontario deals on here and people Manitoba west are used to not having all deals apply to us.
As someone who was in the market for one, I appreciate your post.

RFD is filled with miserable basement dwellers and kijiji resellers, busy counting their sheckles while sitting by a candle light.
They wouldn't upvote a free handout if it was delivered to them in a rolls Royce.

Don't bother feeding with the trolls.
Nov 19, 2016
66 posts
20 upvotes
vcheng20 wrote:

I appreciate you bro... Thanks for sharing the deal. That's the point of this community
Dec 21, 2007
64 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
The guy might've just been telling others in QC not to bother since it doesn't ship. He didn't even say anything negative towards the OP. Sounds like OP is just overly sensitive.

That being said, I thanked OP since this is a great deal.
Aug 17, 2010
77 posts
12 upvotes
georgecantstandya wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 6:36 pm
As someone who was in the market for one, I appreciate your post.

RFD is filled with miserable basement dwellers and kijiji resellers, busy counting their sheckles while sitting by a candle light.
They wouldn't upvote a free handout if it was delivered to them in a rolls Royce.

Don't bother feeding with the trolls.
Sad but true. #truth
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
1656 posts
99 upvotes
vcheng20 wrote:

he just warned quebecers to not try to order as they will not ship to Quebec , nothing to do with your post that can be very helpful for the rest of us{you} Canadians
Thank you for your post even if i can't take advantage