Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Spy Marshall Ski & Snowboard Goggle 2017/18 - Nocturnal with Happy Rose Lens

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2018 6:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1074 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
brensavoyton wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 1:45 pm
Is it a sure thing that we can return to a store if it is in brand new condition, unused and just simply does not fit?

Would really like to replace the bole goggles i got from winners
Yes you can return as long as there is no sign of use
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2004
2171 posts
37 upvotes
Ottawa
I've got the Spy Doom goggles. nice big field of vision... not sure if it's the same with all Spy models, but the elastic strap has come undone a couple times randomly.. still a great goggle with lots of lens choices.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
7235 posts
502 upvotes
Toronto
10% off coupon WINBACK10-EXLN-TLEL-4NMP

One time use, reply if used.
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
1473 posts
341 upvotes
Vancouver
GangStarr wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 4:25 pm
10% off coupon WINBACK10-EXLN-TLEL-4NMP

One time use, reply if used.
used ... thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1074 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
Mr Roboto wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 10:00 am
Did anyone else buy this? According to the website this comes with a replacement lens. The one I bought didn't have one in the box
but the packaging didn't list an extra lens either.
Actually I think u are right, there should be 2 lens. Call sportchek for next step.
Apr 27, 2008
924 posts
270 upvotes
Edmonton
musumekiller wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 5:08 pm
Actually I think u are right, there should be 2 lens. Call sportchek for next step.
It only comes with one lens. This same model was on sale during black Friday in stores. I specifically checked the box in store. Some Spy Marshalls do come with an additional lens, usually one for cloudy or low fun conditions but they sell for more. I'm assuming the "replacement Marshall lens" on the product page means you can get replacement lens or other lens options.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
1808 posts
217 upvotes
Burnaby
nice deal
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Please Note: External links in a signature are not allowed.
Jan 29, 2017
63 posts
12 upvotes
as someone who is mostly new to snowboarding, when and where would i find the best deals on snowboard gear? turkey sale? right after the season ends? thanks in advance!
Nov 29, 2013
559 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
stagefright wrote:
Jan 6th, 2018 3:52 am
as someone who is mostly new to snowboarding, when and where would i find the best deals on snowboard gear? turkey sale? right after the season ends? thanks in advance!
Personally winners found me alot of gear when I started out; snow pants, goggles, gloves, base layers... and everything was on clearance. I believe it was end of January when I went looking. Though I should mention I did not find everything at one winners and I would go inside one as I passed by.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1074 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
stagefright wrote:
I will say Costco. Snow pant is 40, glove 30, helmet 64, goggle 45 (but happy lens is much better). Not sure if they have waterproof jacket. Alternative, if U live close outlet mall with Columbia, that’s another good choice too. Ski jacket is usually less then 150 and pant is 50, gloves are 30.
Dec 16, 2007
653 posts
202 upvotes
TO
stagefright wrote:
I started snowboarding in March 2017.

Best deals I found were around April look at www.thinkempire.com for outter wear. Bought my jacket(Quiksilver) and pants(DC) from there, was about 100$ a piece and they were both 15k breathability and 15k waterproof.

Sporkchek was also a great place to look for gear on the cheap. Remember to use the newsletter coupon for additional savings. Bought my board($180 Rossi Templar), bindings ($99 Burton Customs) and boots (Burton Ruler $142). Also got my helmet and board bag from there too but I forgot the prices on them.

Ebay is an excellent place to look for goggles. I got a pair of Electric EG2.5's for my gf for only $60.40 and it came with an extra green lowlight lens(seller: snowdealsnow). I bought a pair of Von Zippers Jetpack's for mself at $80 and that also came with an extra yellow lowlight lens(seller: boardshopw).

Winners is good place to look for socks, base layers, dry fit stuff and gloves/mitts. You might get lucky and find jackets that will fit you, I wasnt so lucky.

Places to avoid are : https://boardroomshop.com/store/. Almost everything I tried to order from them online was sold out but they dont update their website and you find out the hard way. Save yourself the frustration. Also, stay away from Sportinglife, gougey pricing.
Jul 29, 2007
962 posts
290 upvotes
I own these goggles with other lenses and I really like them. Nice and big fit, great lenses, etc.

I would caution people going with this lens though, it is very much a bright sunny day lens, looks like this might be the darkest or one of the very darkest they sell: Happy Rose Dark Blue Spectra - 13.26% VLT. 13% light transmission is super dark.

Here are some of the other colours and their light transmission numbers:

Low/Flat Light:
Clear - 92.5% VLT
Happy Yellow - 69.57% VLT

Overcast/Partly Sunny:

Yellow Green Spectra Mirror - Yellow base lens with a Green mirror coating. Very versatile between partly cloudy to low light conditions. 60.7% VLT
Persimmon Contact - 59% VLT
Happy Yellow Lucid Green - 53.35% VLT
Happy Persimmon - 49.40% VLT

Full Sunshine:

Bronze Green Spectra Mirror - Bronze base tint with a Green mirror coating. Ideal for bright and sunny conditions. 18.3% VLT
Happy Persimmon Lucid Silver - 32.49% VLT
Happy Pink Lucid Blue - 32.49% VLT
Happy Gray Green Silver Spectra - 17% VLT
Happy Gray Green Red Spectra - 17% VLT
Happy Rose Dark Blue Spectra - 13.26% VLT
Jun 19, 2010
251 posts
84 upvotes
Vancouver
In for one... Let's see how they look. Thanks op!