Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

square one moving sale

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2015 2:28 pm
Tags:
Apr 19, 2012
840 posts
254 upvotes
TORONTO
Went during lunch. Was looking for blue jays stuff but didn't have any... 30 percent off the entire store on ticket price. But most things were on regular price. Not a great deal yet...
Dec 6, 2013
965 posts
486 upvotes
lalaland
jasonlee1018 wrote: any gopros at this location?
I went yesterday, they cleared off the goPro display..
:cool:
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1191 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
xfftwf wrote: I went yesterday, they cleared off the goPro display..
Dang it! thanks..no Gopro no jays stuff...wallet is safe
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
I went in today... store is closing sometime in November and moving into the mall where Sears used to be.

In the clearance area, I noticed a lot of Amir Johnson (Away) and Phil Kessel (Away) jerseys. There were a few Jose Reyes and David Clarkson jerseys. The Clarkson and Kessel jerseys were under $100 with the 30% off sale.

Surprisingly, there were 10-12 snowboards left in store half of them men the other for children. There were a lot of winter jackets still left to be more specific snowboarding jackets.

I bought 2 training shirts for $30 all in.

Happy Shopping.
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Dec 8, 2008
525 posts
283 upvotes
shiftkeyone wrote: I went in today... store is closing sometime in November and moving into the mall where Sears used to be.

In the clearance area, I noticed a lot of Amir Johnson (Away) and Phil Kessel (Away) jerseys. There were a few Jose Reyes and David Clarkson jerseys. The Clarkson and Kessel jerseys were under $100 with the 30% off sale.

Surprisingly, there were 10-12 snowboards left in store half of them men the other for children. There were a lot of winter jackets still left to be more specific snowboarding jackets.

I bought 2 training shirts for $30 all in.

Happy Shopping.

Did you see any sports equipment like tennis racquets or softball stuff? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1476 posts
606 upvotes
How's the hockey gear selection? Need at least a new pair of skates
Nov 22, 2009
981 posts
1445 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone seen any Olympic weights or bars?
Nov 24, 2009
73 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
sounds great! i'll go after work today. Anyone have any TA coupons?? pm me them. Thanks!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
7019 posts
1546 upvotes
Mississauga
Anybody in mississauga have spare ta coupons? Can pickup. Thanks
Nov 26, 2007
80 posts
148 upvotes
Torono
flaris wrote: Did anyone seen any Olympic weights or bars?
No oly stuff, I've never seen Olympic weights at a any sportchek though
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2005
1227 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
I have a few extra TA coupons. I'm going to be at square one Sportchek today at around 5pm. If anyone wants to meet me at that time to get a coupon, pm me
Jan 1, 2013
189 posts
35 upvotes
GTA
I will be bringing some extra TA coupons with me today when I head to sportschek at square one. Might be around 3-4
Mar 14, 2006
371 posts
193 upvotes
I'm here now, they have racquets, snoboards,lots of stuff but they did remove a lot of them good stuff and I noticed a lot on size mediun clothing is gone.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3058 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
Any hockey sticks or gloves on sale?
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1610 posts
605 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Under Armor Clothing?
There was a bunch left when I went on Thursday but not a whole lot of sizes. Mostly XL+ left.