Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

square one moving sale

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2015 2:28 pm
Tags:
Mar 14, 2006
371 posts
193 upvotes
Haris wrote: Any hockey sticks or gloves on sale?

Plenty of hockey sticks and gloves
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6974 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HaZaRd wrote: There was a bunch left when I went on Thursday but not a whole lot of sizes. Mostly XL+ left.
Thanks Boss!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
Bought a Manning Jersey for 69$+30%+10%.
Apparently it's only on the Bills jerseys but mine was ticketed at 69.99 so they honored it. Some jerseys from different teams left, no Brady.

Was able to get a Burton Covert snowboard jacket for 100 + discount.

Some prices online are full price but in store the same items are marked clearance. (Jacket above is apparently 200 online)

Shoes wise, even with 40% some shoes are still expensive....that's just me though.
Koodo Mobile
Feb 9, 2005
934 posts
242 upvotes
Was there this week. They've packed up a lot of items and selection is declining quickly. A lot of hockey equipment down to the drabs, limited in sizes. They've packed up most items that can easily be sold at full price again. You can see what they want moved are stored behind the curtains on the Atmosphere side. Otherwise, the place was a mess.
Dec 10, 2006
212 posts
46 upvotes
York
Store has bumped the discount from 30% to 40% off
Aug 29, 2012
869 posts
249 upvotes
But is there anything left even worth going for?
Dec 10, 2006
212 posts
46 upvotes
York
a lot of apparel and jackets are left, not sure abt sizes. I managed to walk out with a pair of timberland groveton (last pair) for 60 taxed in, a quick silver board shorts (under 30 taxed in) and an under armor heat gear tank top for 15. There were still a lot of team merchandises especially the raptors. Not sure abt bike equipments as I wasn't look for bike. Another item I almost got was the arcteryx atom lt hoody, couple in brown size large were there on monday, with discounts it is around 150 taxed in, original price $250. There were still many sunglasses, workout equipment, Rollerblade and watches available at a glance. Hope this helps. If you live around the area or in the area, drop by you might find something that you like but if you live further away it might not worth it to go for one or two small items.
Feb 9, 2005
934 posts
242 upvotes
yellowmp5 wrote: any bicycle helmets for adults?
Very limited selection. You can count about 20 helmets (adults/kids) available. Not sure on sizing and styles. Recommend that it's not worth the trip just for a bike helmet.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2006
5149 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
How is the selection for hockey gear (hockey pants, shin guards, shoulder pads, and elbow pads)?
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
4300 posts
549 upvotes
Markham
wouldn't mind getting a jays jersey for 40% off ^
Mar 15, 2008
269 posts
33 upvotes
Any shoes? I am looking for indoor court shoes.
Sep 3, 2013
84 posts
33 upvotes
Went there yesterday, pretty decent stuff, and it's 40% off lowest ticketed price.
If you have Team Assist, you can stack the 40% off with the TA coupon $20 off with a purchase of $100 or more.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2009
1163 posts
249 upvotes
Hopefully I can find some winter jackets when I go. I believe someone mentioned earlier in the thread that go pro and blue jays stuff was taken out before the sale started.
Boom Boom Pow!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1495 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Any racket sport gears left? ie: badminton shuttlecocks?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)