Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

TNF Mens Gotham Jackets, 30% off stacked w/ 20% TA coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2015 11:24 am
Nov 14, 2007
80 posts
22 upvotes
GTA

[Sport Chek] TNF Mens Gotham Jackets, 30% off stacked w/ 20% TA coupon

Regular price is $379.99. With 30% off stacked with the 20% TA coupon, price is 212.79 plus tax. Picked up a black jacket with the black logo in large at the Promenade mall last night. There's also a $25 instant rebate on other items when you buy over $100 of TNF gear, but this part is YMMV. I was about to get a toque with the rebate, but the manager happened by and told the cashier that I couldn't do both the rebate and the TA coupon. Just noticed that the jacket has been removed from their website, but the item number is 331392141 if you want to call the stores to check inventory.
210 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
Do they have small?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Nov 14, 2007
80 posts
22 upvotes
GTA
klown wrote: TA coupon?
TA Coupon refers to the Sport Chek Team Assist coupons which you can sign up for on their website, but it would probably take a few weeks before you get them. Or an RFD'er might have a bunch of extras and be willing to give one to you.
Nov 14, 2007
80 posts
22 upvotes
GTA
kiasu wrote: Do they have small?
They had small in the grey color, but your best bet is to call the stores.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1766 posts
2590 upvotes
What store? Theres nothing in the title or the thread
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2003
2174 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
RaphaelG041 wrote: What store? Theres nothing in the title or the thread
Sport Chek.
Apr 1, 2007
116 posts
38 upvotes
Markham
voo_doo wrote: TA Coupon refers to the Sport Chek Team Assist coupons which you can sign up for on their website, but it would probably take a few weeks before you get them. Or an RFD'er might have a bunch of extras and be willing to give one to you.
I was looking on their site and on the registration page, they ask you for the team name and league name. Do you have to legitimately have a team to get these coupons?
Jun 6, 2012
189 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
So the jacket is straight out 30% off?? Time for a price adjustment.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2005
1064 posts
66 upvotes
Downtown TO
Can I print off the TA coupon?
Sep 6, 2004
510 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
w4rrior wrote: Can I print off the TA coupon?
You can't print the coupons. These are physical coupons that they distribute to teams that signup for them.

I have coupons available if anyone needs any. I'm downtown in the financial district (Toronto).
Jul 10, 2012
109 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
No. It's a physical coupon and card.

Does anyone know how long the price is for and the sale applies to all stores?
Nov 14, 2007
80 posts
22 upvotes
GTA
TA Coupons are mailed out in a package with about 15 small booklets, the idea being that each player on your "team" would receive a booklet. You can register, but you won't get them in time for this sale. Best bet is to try to find an RFD'er to donate a TA coupon.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2005
1064 posts
66 upvotes
Downtown TO
voo_doo wrote: TA Coupons are mailed out in a package with about 15 small booklets, the idea being that each player on your "team" would receive a booklet. You can register, but you won't get them in time for this sale. Best bet is to try to find an RFD'er to donate a TA coupon.
Thanks. If anyone in Brampton or nearby can donate a coupon, I'd appreciate it. PM me and I'll pick it up.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1416 posts
895 upvotes
Montreal
voo_doo wrote: TA Coupon refers to the Sport Chek Team Assist coupons which you can sign up for on their website, but it would probably take a few weeks before you get them. Or an RFD'er might have a bunch of extras and be willing to give one to you.
Thanks. Since the store name was not in the title, I assumed it was the actual North Face store.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
Seems like a decent deal even at the 30% w/o TA for those that don't have it as then it less than 1/2 the price of a CG bomber (chilliwack) which I had also been looking at.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7664 posts
10946 upvotes
Scarbs
I think I have a few TA coupons lying around that I won't use. Drop me a PM if you want one, I can meet up at Hillcrest mall during my Target clearance runs.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
Extra TA coupons available, I'm located in mississauga, PM if your interested in picking some up. Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)