Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

UGG Men's Neumel Winter Boots $104.99 (with Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2017 12:32 pm
Mar 19, 2016
134 posts
302 upvotes

[Sport Chek] UGG Men's Neumel Winter Boots $104.99 (with Coupon)

Def not cheap but its a good deal on uggs
Normal Price $165 + shipping
sportchek -> use Coupon flex10 and your total will come to 104.99+ tax and free shipping

ebates currently 1%
18 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1160 posts
726 upvotes
Toronto, ON
No half size? I wear10.5 adidas what do you suggest
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
They are not even boots! They are high tops.

Is there any befinit to these boots other then being stylish? What is the winter rather or how do they hold up on ice? Can you compare to kamik or sorel?
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Aug 8, 2016
480 posts
78 upvotes
Damn, I can't tell if I like these or that I think their ugly zz.. I do need new boots for the winter for walking around campus
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1712 posts
647 upvotes
I have uggs winter boots and I wear them with no socks and the experience is very nice. You can barely tell they are uggs, just a little patch at the back of the sole.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
You guys are exaggerating on the look here...There are much worst looking boots out there...It's comfort over look on this one!

Good deal OP
Oct 15, 2009
955 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure RFD is the authority on style as there are much uglier boots with much better reception on this forum. Low hanging fruit to make jokes about these, I bet at least half of you would look better in these than what you currently wear in the winter. Not that I'm buying these.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
For those that dont know, these are actually american made not Australian. This company currently has a trademark dispute of the word "UGG". This company wants to prevent Australian made UGG's from entering this country.
Jul 2, 2008
459 posts
215 upvotes
As mentioned above, this Ugg is sheepskin boots from surf culture California. Ugg also exists in surf culture Australia. Surf cultures don’t know how a winter boot needs to perform. Either Ugg can make great beach slippers though.

Canadian winter boots: Pajar, Kamik, Santana Canada, Cougar. Also La Canadienne from Montreal but they seem to be fashion/women focussed.

Honourable mentions to Merrel (USA company), Sorel (now owned by Columbia - USA company).
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3228 posts
964 upvotes
Mississauga
i used to knock ugg, but then my wife got me a pair of slippers and i have to say that the wool lining or whatever it is, is incredible. I wear them year round with/without socks and they keep my feet cool or warm depending on the temperature. Not sure how that's even possible...anyway, I've had them now for 10 years and I don't dare get rid of them because they don't make this model anymore. Not sure I'd be able to pull off these shoes/boots, but unless you've tried them I wouldn't necessarily knock them
Mar 19, 2016
134 posts
302 upvotes
Tig wrote: i used to knock ugg, but then my wife got me a pair of slippers and i have to say that the wool lining or whatever it is, is incredible. I wear them year round with/without socks and they keep my feet cool or warm depending on the temperature. Not sure how that's even possible...anyway, I've had them now for 10 years and I don't dare get rid of them because they don't make this model anymore. Not sure I'd be able to pull off these shoes/boots, but unless you've tried them I wouldn't necessarily knock them
Personally, I can't. The reviews on Amazon US are very good.
May 27, 2011
575 posts
586 upvotes
uggs have made some good mens boots in the past but these are straight up fugly.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
jg123 wrote: I have uggs winter boots and I wear them with no socks and the experience is very nice. You can barely tell they are uggs, just a little patch at the back of the sole.
Doesn't your feet get gross with sweat? I'm a girl and would never think about wearing it without socks. Thinking of getting a pair for my bf.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
Tom Brady looks ok with them (even though he is paid to wear them)

tom-brady-UGG-Neumel-Chukka.jpg
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
Not bad looking. Could be worse. I just want to know how these are considered winter boots. They look like the second any snow is on the ground you are sol
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1712 posts
647 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Doesn't your feet get gross with sweat? I'm a girl and would never think about wearing it without socks. Thinking of getting a pair for my bf.
No, the wool and/or leather sort of wick it away. Then again I don't have very sweaty feet but they stay mostly dry.
Mar 28, 2016
172 posts
73 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: Tom Brady looks ok with them (even though he is paid to wear them)

tom-brady-UGG-Neumel-Chukka.jpg
If it's good enough for Tom Brady, it's good enough for me. I'm sure he gets offered to endorse a a bunch of shoe companies out there but he choose uggs, so they gotta be doing something right..
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: Tom Brady looks ok with them (even though he is paid to wear them)
The reason he looks good is because he's wearing four different colors. Black, Grey, Blue and Tan. That's a slick look. Uggs are also high quality, you can't go wrong.