Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Locked: Up to 70% off w/free Sport Social Club membership. May 23-June 2

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2019 12:48 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39770 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] Up to 70% off w/free Sport Social Club membership. May 23-June 2

There is a Toronto one
https://toronto.sportsocial.club/

more listed here
https://fcssc.ca/ssccanada

Create a free profile, then click on the 'Perks' tab

Sport Chek is here to help get you moving this spring. From Thursday, May 23rd until Sunday, June 2nd you can enjoy member-exclusive pricing at all Sport Chek locations. Using the code that will be provided on your profile, enjoy up to 70% off the ticket price.

*Please note the code is not yet available.*
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
11 replies
Feb 8, 2011
665 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
This could be really good so guess we will have to see.
Oct 30, 2013
74 posts
21 upvotes
BC
Where on the Sportchek website will it show this? I do not see anything on my account.
Edit. I should have read the part where you wrote *code not available* but I just wanted to be prepared
Images
  • perks.jpg
Feb 27, 2011
721 posts
1754 upvotes
Calgary, AB
bertstare wrote: Where on the Sportchek website will it show this? I do not see anything on my account.
Edit. I should have read the part where you wrote *code not available* but I just wanted to be prepared
Being in Alberta, you may need to sign up for a Toronto Sport and Social code; Sportchek is not a primary sponsor of all Sport and Social clubs (such as Calgary's).
Fido, Telus EPP plans
Nov 10, 2013
492 posts
503 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Cold
Here’s how it works:
Timing:
Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 – Sunday, June 2nd, 2019 (Inclusive)
Where:
In store only at Sport Chek & Atmosphere locations (excludes Atmosphere stores in the province of Quebec,
Whitehorse, YK & Grande Prairie, AB). The offer is only available in-store and not available on sportchek.ca &
atmosphere.ca
Offer Details
• The actual savings will vary by product ranging from 10% - 70% off the Ticket Price.
• To inquire about a price, please ask an in-store advisor on the floor or at the till.
• To ensure a pleasant shopping experience and smooth operations in store, please avoid asking sales
advisors to price check all items you’re interested in.
Purchase Limits:
You can spend up to $4,000
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
Who knows...if it's anything like that employee VIP discount, it might be hot...got newly released Harden shoes and a Kawhi jersey for 50% off back then.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2149 posts
2172 upvotes
Toronto
gobseck wrote: Cold
Why is it cold?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
4399 posts
1250 upvotes
Cool. Thx for the heads up. Would never have seen it otherwise.

Did anyone try buying a gopro7 on previous vip sale? Wondering how much they go for.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11817 upvotes
Calgary
Sport Chek doesn't show up on the Calgary club as a sponsor so maybe not for us.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2013
1046 posts
1308 upvotes
Ontario
desm0nd wrote: Why is it cold?
He meant "cool". Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2013
1046 posts
1308 upvotes
Ontario
bertstare wrote: Where on the Sportchek website will it show this? I do not see anything on my account.
Not seeing where you get that image. From what URL did you take that screenshot? I wanted to see what the discount was for State & Main, but I'm seeing only about half the sponsors on the perks page.