Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

World cup of hockey jerseys/t-shrit's sport chek clareview edmonton

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2016 8:24 pm
Sep 25, 2016
72 posts
102 upvotes

[Sport Chek] World cup of hockey jerseys/t-shrit's sport chek clareview edmonton

Hey rdfers this is my first post so bare with me. Seen a bunch of jerseys on the clearance rack. 50 with an additional 50 off come to about 40 bucks the tshirts rang into 6.50 no xl or xxl left all other sizes were available . A lot of differenthe world teams. Including Canada, North America, Russia and a few other teams which I can't remember. Not sure if it's in any other stores but just a quick heads up if you were in the market for one. Happy hunting!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
Any jerseys with player names or just blanks?
Sep 25, 2016
72 posts
102 upvotes
MaxPower19 wrote: Any jerseys with player names or just blanks?
They had a few North America mcDavids and a few Edmonton oilers hall's. The rest had no name
Aug 31, 2015
450 posts
104 upvotes
Concord, ON
I wonder if the SportChek's in my area will have this sale...I'll check it out tomorrow and let y'all know unless someone does it before me
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4981 posts
579 upvotes
BC
Checked 2 stores in GVR, just regular sale. 30% off.. around $111 after sale..
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
My sport check at sherway gardens and square one (GTA) told me during the final week of world cup they shipped all their stock to the maple leaf square location - beside air Canada center and from what I remember both of my stores didn't have any world cup merchandise
Aug 31, 2015
450 posts
104 upvotes
Concord, ON
witenite wrote: My sport check at sherway gardens and square one (GTA) told me during the final week of world cup they shipped all their stock to the maple leaf square location - beside air Canada center and from what I remember both of my stores didn't have any world cup merchandise
Damn...not looking good for me in woodbridge smh
Dec 19, 2006
70 posts
3 upvotes
It's probably specific to that one store in Edmonton. The clarview/manning location in Edmonton is a location to stocks clearance items (marked 50% off, with an additional 50% off on top of that). The kingsway location had lots of clearance racks at one point...but not anymore.
:)
Nov 24, 2003
573 posts
258 upvotes
Just went. No more mcdavid. They had a few men medium and 1 large men. For kids, thry had NA and Canada large