Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

You're invited to the employee pricing event at Sport Chek (YMMV, Targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2018 11:12 am
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2007
1654 posts
1316 upvotes
Mississauga

[Sport Chek] You're invited to the employee pricing event at Sport Chek (YMMV, Targeted)

got this in email

We’re letting you in on some amazing news, and it’s something we rarely do. For a limited time, we’re offering you Sport Chek employee pricing storewide!
Just be sure to use your promo code below.

Today through Fri. Dec 21, you get exclusive access to Sport Chek employee pricing.

the ticket price storewide on regular, sale and items already marked down.
Just use your promo code below and pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® to score the exclusive savings.

This code can be used multiple times up to your spending limit of $4,000

Limited time only. In-store only. Purchases up to $4,000 after discount and before tax. Excludes Select Brands & Styles, see in-store advisor for details.
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 13th, 2018 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited title
382 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2906 posts
3043 upvotes
Toronto
Targeted? Or will someone share their code?
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
2115 posts
761 upvotes
Thornhill
duderaf wrote:
Just use your promo code below and pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® to score the exclusive savings.

This code can be used multiple times up to your spending limit of $4,000
Looks like targeted offer. Hey OP throw the code on here if u dare so we can all try to see if it works Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Ahhh Papoy
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2704 posts
6120 upvotes
Mississauga
neonic wrote: Targeted? Or will someone share their code?
If anyone would like to share their code, please let me know. If they could PM it to me that would be great. I would be truly grateful.
Last edited by jetertmac on Dec 13th, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1255 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
Apple Watch 4 didn't work
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1484 posts
1203 upvotes
Edmonton
schade wrote: You tried in store?
Discounts on electronics is pretty much $nil
Jan 16, 2010
69 posts
104 upvotes
Milton
If someone has a code that they won't be using or won't be using the entire $4000, please let me know!

Thanks in advance.
Mar 31, 2010
167 posts
10 upvotes
schade wrote: Code is for in store only
clearly says instore only..
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
This and similar targeted sport check and atmosphere threads should be locked right away. It’s like the favorite hanging spot for the beggars.

This is a restricted deal only for targeted people. Apply for a ct card and wait for your offer. That’s what I did.
Didn’t get the offer before but got it this time now.
Last edited by Singh_21 on Dec 13th, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 12, 2013
679 posts
671 upvotes
Halifax
I got the email too, but it seems like its mostly a ploy to get you to go in to the store and buy things you normally wouldn't anyway. I just read the fine print and it says "You will pay what Sport Chek store employee pays on store merchandise." Its a bit of strange way to do things since you won't know your actual discount until you are at the register and about to pay...

Does anyone know what kinds of discounts store employees get? I know it says up to 75% off, but we all know what "up to" really means...
Sep 25, 2014
102 posts
93 upvotes
Whitby, ON
I think, even if you know the code, you cannot use it without world elite master card(one of canadian tire credit card)
It is only for people who have both world elite master card and got code.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
In am wondering if I should return 1000 worth of merchandise and rebuy again using the code? All unworn with tags attached...Feels like it will be a hassle. Can I ring the same returned merchandise again at the counter because the same sizes might not be available otherwise. Also have to buy another 1000 worth of merchanidse myself and rest family is planning to use.

Looks like I might hold up the counter for a good 1/2 hour for this and probably piss off some people and the employees plus it sucks that we don’t even know the discount to see if it’s even worth it.
Last edited by Singh_21 on Dec 13th, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
rosicky1208 wrote: I think, even if you know the code, you cannot use it without world elite master card(one of canadian tire credit card)
I just have a regular ct options card.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
Any one know the discount on sportswear: Nike and adidas?
Jan 29, 2018
377 posts
336 upvotes
The first time they did this I got the code with my Triangle Mastercard, my wife has the World Elite card and did not receive it. In turn, we used the promo code with her world elite card twice and had no issue. This morning I woke up to another promo code offered to my regular Triangle MC.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7712 posts
10723 upvotes
Richmond Hill
rosicky1208 wrote: I think, even if you know the code, you cannot use it without world elite master card(one of canadian tire credit card)
Not true, participated last time with the Atmosphere code and didn't use a CT card to pay.
Oct 26, 2011
521 posts
244 upvotes
Employee price is cost+10%. Most clothing is 60-30% off depending on markup. Equipment I think is usually a bit more... 60-40%.

Really depends on the markup.

I bought a ripzone sweater was 60%. I bought a HH jacket was 45%. My brother bought a woods jacket was 40%.

SAXX underwear is about 40% off.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)