Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

You're invited to the employee pricing event at Sport Chek (YMMV, Targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2018 11:12 am
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2292 posts
961 upvotes
Singh_21 wrote: It bothers me because then page after page, it becomes begging and no info in the thread.

Maybe separate forum for begging like there is for freebies? I don’t know. If it was to a minimum, ok but then 100’s wire the same thing over and over again and it becomes spam.

That’s all.
That's fair, but it's not that hard to sort through.

I also think there's a difference between begging and asking.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
goodguy90 wrote: That's fair, but it's not that hard to sort through.

I also think there's a difference between begging and asking.
It is asking if people were actually responding with codes. Look at the ratio.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2292 posts
961 upvotes
Singh_21 wrote: It is asking if people were actually responding with codes. Look at the ratio.
That's not the difference between begging and asking.
Sep 12, 2008
391 posts
295 upvotes
Phlong wrote: Average savings on all items is about 50%. For reference, there was a deal like this last weekend and I bought the following:

Gregory Salvo 24 backpack - 149.99 > 81.64
ADIDAS duffel bag - 59.99 > 30.36
SAXX Quest 2.0 underwear - 33.99 > 15.79
Jets Patrik Laine tshirt - 29.99 > 15.18
Underarmour polo - 89.99 > 47.03
North Face Gotham 3 Jacket - 399.99 > 180.65
Underarmour sports bra - 44.99 > 20.02
North Face Gore Closefit Fleece Glove - 59.99 > 28.05
Nike Hoody - 68.00 > 34.41
Ride Anthem Snowboard boots - 249.99 > 133.65

These were either all gifts or things that I've been eyeing but never pulled the trigger because of initial price. Pretty happy with overall 50% off.
Were the items all regular price to begin with?
Jun 6, 2009
623 posts
157 upvotes
Anarchy wrote: Got this offer for my World Elite.

If anyone goes to use their discount, I'd love to know if you were able to make purchases without using the card. I have some Sport Chek gift cards I'd love to use instead of my World Elite.
Yep, you’re able to pay with the gift card. You really just need the promo code which acts as a temporary employee #.
Dec 16, 2017
8 posts
68 upvotes
V5X
Hi guys, could anyone pm me a code if you won’t be using the full amount? I have a Canadian tire credit card but did not receive an email Disappointed Face.

Thank you in advance!
Dec 2, 2012
33 posts
36 upvotes
second2 wrote: Were the items all regular price to begin with?
Yes all regular price items. Both at Atmosphere and Sportchek.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2088 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
Wonder how much the discount would be on a Fitbit Alta hr
It was $99 on BF, now it’s $129
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
networksend wrote: Wonder how much the discount would be on a Fitbit Alta hr
It was $99 on BF, now it’s $129
I doubt it would be much of a discount. Electronics don't have as much markup, and I saw a cabinet full of fitbits at SportChek last week. It would've been gone had there been a sizable discount available.
Nov 8, 2013
642 posts
476 upvotes
my code doesn't even work when I apply it in the cart
Oct 26, 2011
521 posts
244 upvotes
KDSet wrote: Yep, you’re able to pay with the gift card. You really just need the promo code which acts as a temporary employee #.
Might be YMMV. I had taken my parents to buy some stuff, and the employee there had no problem with my parents paying with their (non-CT) credit card for their stuff. Another time when I took my brother the cashier would only let me pay with my CT WE card. Really depends on how well versed the cashier is with the terms of this offer.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
goodguy90 wrote: That's not the difference between begging and asking.
Check with the moderators if they cool with begging spam and I’ll shut up.

Either way let’s not derail this thread.
Jan 29, 2018
377 posts
336 upvotes
GNKRFD wrote: my code doesn't even work when I apply it in the cart
In store only
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11799 upvotes
Calgary
Singh_21 wrote: In am wondering if I should return 1000 worth of merchandise and rebuy again using the code? All unworn with tags attached...Feels like it will be a hassle. Can I ring the same returned merchandise again at the counter because the same sizes might not be available otherwise. Also have to buy another 1000 worth of merchanidse myself and rest family is planning to use.

Looks like I might hold up the counter for a good 1/2 hour for this and probably piss off some people and the employees plus it sucks that we don’t even know the discount to see if it’s even worth it.
You will save 500$.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11799 upvotes
Calgary
goodguy90 wrote: Don't take this the wrong way, but why does it bother you so much? There's nothing wrong with asking.

If I had an offer available that I didn't plan on using, I wouldn't mind giving it to someone who contributes to these forums.
It bothers us because the thread gets closed and before that turns into an embarrassment of pages of begging. This code requires the user to pay with a sport chek credit card.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135811 upvotes
888888 upvotes
if you have a code and not spending $4000, please share it with me.

Last time, I purchased Mckinley because it has 70% off. Got some rain jackets and pants.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jun 12, 2013
493 posts
354 upvotes
There is a lot of mixed information in this thread.

It has been stated numerous times that people have availed of the offer without having/paying with a credit card of any kind.

I also would like to add my name to the list of people who would love to make use of a small portion of that $4000 allotment.

I live in downtown Toronto and would be happy to time it such that I join you whenever you're in-store.

I don't think making a request is in any way begging, and to the person who claims that codes not being posted here is a direct reflection of this being begging as opposed to asking, how do you know what conversations have gone on in private? Ultimately without my posting expressing my interest, no one on here who isn't using their code or full allotment would have any idea whom might be interested in utilizing the offer.

There is no reason to be an absolute twat just because you happen to have money or an offer that others do not.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: You will save 500$.
Not quite I think becUse most stuff I bought was at 25-30% off already so i am guessing 250-300 but still pretty good..will pay itself for a new Gotham iii I guess..
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9553 upvotes
Vancouver
Wondering if our codes from the last Atmosphere deal will work. Someone try it and let me know. :)

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Oct 5, 2006
624 posts
470 upvotes
Winnipeg
In my email it clearly states that the code is valid only for the accompanying CT master card, so the code can't be shared by others.