Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sportchek and Atmosphere

Arc'teryx Atom AR plus other Arc'teryx stuff

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2017 9:10 am
Jan 21, 2010
168 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto

Arc'teryx Atom AR plus other Arc'teryx stuff

Price:
$249.99
Savings:
$120.00
Retailer:
Sportchek and Atmosphere
Hi,

I was in the market for the Atom LT and Beta AR combo. Sail has the 20% sale on deadbird right now, but they don't have either of those in stock at my location (Queensway).

I wandered over to Atmosphere/Sportchek at Sherway Gardens and walked by the manager. I asked if he could work something out with the sail promo. He said no problem after I showed him the email/website listing Arc'teryx 20% sale.

I went to get the Beta AR $699.99 and the Atom LT $299.99. I noticed the Atom AR in nautical grey marked down from $369.99 to $249.99. There were several Beta AR in stock, some with tags for $599 and some for $699. I took the only medium which was tagged also at $599, possibly a previous season model.

The difference between Atom AR and LT is insulation, the AR has double the insulation and no fleece underarm material.

I decided to snag the Atom AR and Beta AR and proceeded to the cashier. I presented the email from sail and the website. The Beta scanned at $699 and I pointed out the tag, so they price corrected to $599 and took off 20% on top. The Atom AR I wasn't expecting to knock off 20% because it was marked down, but the cashier took another 20% off HUGE YMMV.

Lastly, I earned 678 scene points for the purchase.

So...Sportchek/Atmosphere at Sherway Gardens matched the 20% sale which ends July 2. But this post was more about the Atom AR marked down from $369.99 to $249.99. The 20% on top is YMMV.

MSRP out the door for the Beta and Atom was $1118, I paid $768.

Colour was only nautic grey for atom AR, no smalls, I took the last medium, several large and XL.

I Also saw the Zeta LT marked down from $500 something to $234, but it was in a light blue and has no pit zips.
Images
  • IMG_20170627_142124.jpg
9 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
start when Atmosphere can collect scene pts?
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1494 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
wlee wrote: start when Atmosphere can collect scene pts?
Sportcheck/Atmosphere combined locations have given out scene points for a few years now. Atmosphere only stores don't seem to have the scene points.
Mar 12, 2006
892 posts
243 upvotes
Did you notice if any rain pants were on sale?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1315 posts
684 upvotes
I have an Atom AR and it's easily the most versatile piece of clothing I've ever owned. The ultimate layer if you will. I cycle to work wearing it almost daily. I've literally worn it almost every day for the past two years and it still works/looks as new.
Jun 27, 2017
75 posts
33 upvotes
Do you remember the name of the cashier or manager by any chance. I also went to Sail and noticed they didn't have them in stock. I'm able to go Sportschek at Sherway today and pick something up.
Jan 21, 2010
168 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't see any rainpants, but I wasn't looking for them, so I can't confirm.

Atom AR so far is really neat, I'm digging it. The nautic grey looks green in some light and grey in others, it's growing on me. The admiral blue was really nice, but only in atom LT.

Don't remember the name of the manager, the cashier's name is on the receipt, but I don't want to burn her if she wasn't supposed to give me the additional 20% off the atom AR. Sorry.

I'll contact scene, see if they can hook it up as a Goodwill gesture, doesn't hurt to try. Thanks for the heads up.
Jan 21, 2010
168 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
I'd think you'd have better luck at Sherway as opposed to square one, because sail is right across the street. They're probably used to matching offers.
Jan 21, 2010
168 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
20% all regular priced Arc'teryx stuff now at sportchek/atmosphere.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)