3190 posts
80 upvotes

NHL jerseys - marked down

Deal Link:
Savings:
Varies
Retailer:
Sportchek.ca
Reebok jerseys marked down to make way for the new, hideous Adidas ones. Not sure if it's discounted in store as well, but it's available online.

Various NHL teams - various prices /discounts. Free shipping on orders $50 or over (select merchandise). Don't forget eBates or GCR.

Aug 11 edit: Use code 3DAYS for an additional discount (Aug 11-13). Free shipping on all merchandise as well.

Go Leafs Go!!!
Last edited by tigger03 on Aug 7th, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
26 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
2743 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Got a Matthews jersey

EDIT: DONT FORGET eBATES!
jspectechnology
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1857 posts
123 upvotes
Nice, Matthews centennial classic jersey in my size
Jun 22, 2007
923 posts
253 upvotes
London, ON
Thanks OP, no Matthews in my size but still got a blank home blue jersey. Used a 10% email sign up code as well as 4% from GCR for more savings.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1857 posts
123 upvotes
Is there a difference between the Premier and the Pro Twill?

I've heard of Authentic and Premier but not Pro before

It doesn't say which the Centennial Classic Matthews jersey is but it's one of the more expensive ones *shrug*
Mar 23, 2004
35491 posts
3011 upvotes
Markham
BigJonsson wrote:
Aug 7th, 2017 10:02 pm
Is there a difference between the Premier and the Pro Twill?
This has nothing to do with the jersey. It actually has to do with the jersey customization (the #'s and the name on the jersey). Premier jersey customization comes direct from Reebok and are screen-twilled. Screen twill are cheap and usually plastic looking, although they are much better than actual screen printed on to the jersey (think those lousy replica champion nba jerseys 10+ years ago). Pro Twill means it's the same customization used on on-ice NHL jerseys (high quality, completely hand sewn on to the jersey) and it's being done on the side (does not come out the factory like that, hence the higher cost). For someone who are not into sports jerseys it will take a while for them to tell the difference, but for collectors they can usually tell within a few seconds. If you are not a hardcore jersey collector and just want a jersey to show support, go with the Premier.

In regards to the Matthews Centennial jersey, you can tell by the pic that it's screen-twilled (Premier).
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1857 posts
123 upvotes
Makes sense, I guess it's just more expensive because it's Leafs and Centennial Classic
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4447 posts
770 upvotes
North York
Thanks, the discount is not limited to the Toronto Maple Leaf. Placed order for a US team.
May 19, 2006
494 posts
64 upvotes
Have they ever had goalie cut sizes available? I tried a 2XL but didn't fit in the right places.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1857 posts
123 upvotes
I bought the wrong size, anyone have a Matthews jersey in small to sell or trade?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3190 posts
80 upvotes
Use code: 3DAYS for an additional discount (valid this wknd only). Free shipping on all orders right now. I saved an additional 10%.
Mar 23, 2004
35491 posts
3011 upvotes
Markham
tigger03 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 1:40 am
Use code: 3DAYS for an additional discount (valid this wknd only). Free shipping on all orders right now. I saved an additional 10%.
You could have used the newsletter coupon and save 10% too, so no rush to buy this weekend :D
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3190 posts
80 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 2:12 am
You could have used the newsletter coupon and save 10% too, so no rush to buy this weekend :D
I've done the newsletter coupon already (only have SO many email addresses! Winking Face). The only "rush" is that these Reebok jerseys are on clearance - so sizes will be limited. The ugly Adidas ones will replace them.