Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SportChek

Clearance Ultraboost $131.58 + 10% Code + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2018 6:07 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
thehockeyguy wrote: All Terrain are pretty horrible when it’s rains (even lite rain). I have 4 ultra boost and even regular UB better than terrain.
I bought the All Terrain expecting the thicker Continental sole/lugs won't wear out as quickly as regular UB sole. Am I going to be disappointed?
Feb 3, 2010
325 posts
495 upvotes
Kfox wrote: I bought the All Terrain expecting the thicker Continental sole/lugs won't wear out as quickly as regular UB sole. Am I going to be disappointed?
i think they are all the same thickness. i think the ST having a thicker boost sole and wider, for wider feet. All Terrain is probably designed to protect your ankles from sharp plants and small pebbles?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
greentea711 wrote: i think they are all the same thickness. i think the ST having a thicker boost sole and wider, for wider feet. All Terrain is probably designed to protect your ankles from sharp plants and small pebbles?
the sole is of All Terrain is very different from reg UB. Lugs are bigger/wider and look thicker
Feb 3, 2010
325 posts
495 upvotes
Kfox wrote: the sole is of All Terrain is very different from reg UB. Lugs are bigger/wider and look thicker
you win sir, that reminds me, when i tried on the All Terrain in store, i had to size down 0.5.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
greentea711 wrote: you win sir, that reminds me, when i tried on the All Terrain in store, i had to size down 0.5.
I tried to size down, didn't feels right, and they didn't have my size
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
Brewmeanie wrote: I tried to size down, didn't feels right, and they didn't have my size
Most online reviews I've read say they fit true to size and a few naysayers said go 1/2 size up
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2443 posts
1043 upvotes
Thanks OP. Now I have a 2nd pair of UB. No size 7. Had to get a pair of girls shoes and hope they fit. Lol. Lucky colors are same as men
Sep 18, 2017
686 posts
1048 upvotes
GVRD
Thanks to OP for starting the thread and thanks to liquidimpluse for the code ($20 off $100).
Bought some clearance stuff.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2019 posts
3071 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP. Bought the Pureboost DPR's for $64.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
How much ultraboostt uncaged?
Aug 31, 2009
179 posts
174 upvotes
toronto
anyone else getting this error?

Promotion code is not found. Please check the code and try again.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
n3i1 wrote: anyone else getting this error?

Promotion code is not found. Please check the code and try again.
Go to the top and click the your store store icon, select any store(close to you, or far doesn't matter), then try again. it's something to do with their in-store pickup system glitching that
Signature removed due to rule violation
Jun 25, 2005
849 posts
522 upvotes
Nice colour way, but not feeling the ST models in terms of shape.