Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Scene members get 10X points

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2016 5:41 pm
Tags:
Nov 22, 2012
755 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] Scene members get 10X points

Just received this email. Targeted, so check your inbox. 10X scene points=10% back, roughly.

*Offer valid on purchases made between February 12, 2016 and March 11, 2016, only. Offer is available at all Sport Chek retail locations in Canada on all products excluding Nike. SCENE members who make an eligible transaction in-store must present their SCENE member card at time of purchase, and will receive ten (10) times the SCENE points earned with their purchase based on the base offer of one (1) SCENE point per $1 spent in-store. May take up to 21 days after eligible transaction for additional earned points to be applied to account. Time extensions will not be granted. Limit of one (1) offer per transaction to a maximum of one (1) transaction per SCENE member per day. Must be a SCENE member to participate. Must be a member who was targeted with the offer to be eligible. No pass along of the offer. For more information, visit scene.ca/Sportchek. Some restrictions may apply.

**Offer available at all Sport Chek stores outside Quebec. SCENE members must present their black SCENE membership card at time of payment in order to earn &/or redeem SCENE points. SCENE members can earn 1 SCENE point for every $1 spent on the purchase of products, less any discounts and taxes. SCENE members can redeem 1,000 SCENE points to receive $10 off their invoice (excluding taxes). Some restrictions and/or limitations may apply.
3 replies
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1538 posts
421 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Damn. Didn't get the email and want to buy something Nike. Life is tough.
Nov 26, 2015
161 posts
98 upvotes
I got the email as well and plan to make use of it. How is it targetted though - all you have to do is scan your scene card when making the purchase and you qualify for the 10x points, right? Couldn't anyone with a scene card get the bonus points so long as they show their card?

Also, waiting for Sportchek to have a sale so I can use my $200 gift cards - anyone know when their next big sale may be?
Jan 14, 2011
309 posts
26 upvotes
MoriorInvictis wrote: I got the email as well and plan to make use of it. How is it targetted though - all you have to do is scan your scene card when making the purchase and you qualify for the 10x points, right? Couldn't anyone with a scene card get the bonus points so long as they show their card?

Also, waiting for Sportchek to have a sale so I can use my $200 gift cards - anyone know when their next big sale may be?
They must only give bonus points to the members they emailed with this promo.