Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Additional 20% off Clearance + 20$ off 100$+

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2016 3:27 pm
Feb 16, 2014
49 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto

[Sporting Life] Additional 20% off Clearance + 20$ off 100$+

Sporting Life has a pretty good online deal only going on right now. Take an additional 20% off all clearance items automatically once added into your cart and use coupon code GIFT20 to save an additional 20$ off a purchase of 100$ or more. Was able to pick up a couple pairs of asics and some cheap t-shirts at some really good prices. Offer ends May 2nd
23 replies
Sep 2, 2007
126 posts
48 upvotes
Calgary
thanks, almost all sizes are gone for men, but at least there are still some for ladies.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1537 posts
761 upvotes
T Dot
what size do you guys order for waist 31? S or M?
Jun 27, 2004
792 posts
108 upvotes
Excellent deals with the $20 off code. Got the HBC by herschel bags much cheaper than they sell it at the bay or anywhere else really. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2368 posts
1032 upvotes
London
not getting the additional 20% off in cart. Nice jacket I have an eye on too :(
Jan 31, 2008
693 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
tickyboy wrote: not getting the additional 20% off in cart. Nice jacket I have an eye on too :(
it does say some exclusion applies...so I'm assuming big brand stuff like Arcteryx, etc are excluded.
Nov 26, 2015
885 posts
659 upvotes
Ontario
dk87 wrote: what size do you guys order for waist 31? S or M?
Is that your actual waist/hip size or the size you normally look for when buying pants. If pants size, for me I would by M. If that is your actual measured size, then I would go with S.

However this will still vary slightly with different brands and the style of fit.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25307 posts
2524 upvotes
Markham, ON
...that $10 shipping doesnt disappear until you hit $120 before the $20 coupon...
Dec 9, 2011
25 posts
50 upvotes
LONDON
Sporting life is brutal for order cancellations. I don't think I've ever had a fully shipped/completed order
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25307 posts
2524 upvotes
Markham, ON
Cause literally their online supply is not realtime quantities.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2007
1015 posts
745 upvotes
Toronto
thelefteyeguy wrote: Cause literally their online supply is not realtime quantities.
Totally agreed.
Last year I order online a winter jacket on clearance. They called me back a week later that they can't find the size in the warehouse.
Another order with goggles, they literally collect from the store and ship it out which take more than a week.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25307 posts
2524 upvotes
Markham, ON
dearsir wrote: Totally agreed.
Last year I order online a winter jacket on clearance. They called me back a week later that they can't find the size in the warehouse.
Another order with goggles, they literally collect from the store and ship it out which take more than a week.
Cause what usually happened...a slow slow salesperson takes their sweet time looking for the product in the store...but by that time someone could have purchased it in store already
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1537 posts
761 upvotes
T Dot
Etabol wrote: Is that your actual waist/hip size or the size you normally look for when buying pants. If pants size, for me I would by M. If that is your actual measured size, then I would go with S.

However this will still vary slightly with different brands and the style of fit.
I ordered S in charcoal color, hopefully the size will work out. Came out to 99 plus taxes.

http://www.sportinglife.ca/sportinglife ... l-Ski-Pant
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1537 posts
761 upvotes
T Dot
donkeyyy wrote: Should have been M, my waist is 31 as well.
Thanks! Cancelled and reordered
Jan 17, 2008
40 posts
15 upvotes
Kitchener
Noticed this in the Return Policy: If we receive your return after the 30 day time period or if the product is discounted by 30% or more, the return will go onto a Sporting Life gift card that will be sent to the shipping address on file. Along with the $10 restocking fee, kinda kills online purchases if you're not sure on sizing.
Feb 16, 2014
49 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
sg0777 wrote: Noticed this in the Return Policy: If we receive your return after the 30 day time period or if the product is discounted by 30% or more, the return will go onto a Sporting Life gift card that will be sent to the shipping address on file. Along with the $10 restocking fee, kinda kills online purchases if you're not sure on sizing.
Return in store to avoid the restocking fee but it will still go onto store credit
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2008
1162 posts
1220 upvotes
Montreal
as others pointed out, their e-comm is a bit outdated

CS doesn't even see the order in the system until next day
they can't do order changes, you'll have to cancel and re-order (given that they have enough stock, it's not updated immediately)
shipping takes forever; you do get a canada post notification with tracking number, however their website will still say Processing long after you received the order.
sometimes they cancel items as they're out of stock
one of my orders simply vanished ... waiting for CS to figure it out

However, sometimes they have great deals (for example, grabbed Adidas Barricades from 129$ to $50 after all discounts). Also taxes seem to be charged at 5% (I am in QC, they shipped from ON).
Dec 13, 2009
154 posts
49 upvotes
London
Overall been one of my online go to sites for great prices on Woolrich clothing, Merrell and timberland shoes. Great customer support as well.