Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Men's Apex Bionic 2 Jacket - $110 after discount codes

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2017 12:42 am
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2935 posts
1149 upvotes
gotrice wrote: Any have their order shipped yet?
Pretty sure mine arrived today, but I missed the delivery. Very fast shipping though.
Deal Expert
Jun 24, 2006
15769 posts
11167 upvotes
Just picked mine up at the pickup location.

Very fast shipping.
Jul 19, 2004
158 posts
35 upvotes
Sale price has increased to $135.99.

Grabbed the black version of the jacket (in large) when they restocked Friday morning.

Great deal if you can stack the sale price, $20 coupon, 10% off first purchase, and free ground shipping.
Nov 26, 2007
230 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Items purchased at 30% off or more may be exchanged with original or gift receipt.

So... No returns?
Jan 5, 2012
33 posts
14 upvotes
OTTAWA
ESSYMOND wrote: Items purchased at 30% off or more may be exchanged with original or gift receipt.

So... No returns?
I returned mine yesterday, technically. I bought a large online and had it shipped to me. It was too large so I called the closest store to see if I could exchange it for a medium. I was told that I could either return the large within two weeks for a refund or exchange it "any time." Because of the way their system was set up, they had to refund my original purchase and I repurchased the jacket in medium at the same price I was just refunded. Possible YMMV but I was originally presented the return for refund option when I called.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)