Expired Hot Deals

[Sporting Life] Patagonia 5" Baggies (Athletic Shorts) $31.99 HOT!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2018 6:14 pm
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
63 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto

[Sporting Life] Patagonia 5" Baggies (Athletic Shorts) $31.99 HOT!

Amazing deal on some of the best athletic shorts/swim trunks you can possibly get. Wanted to get some through Patagonia sale a couple weeks ago, but this is a much better deal. Couple sizes/colors left.
Last edited by kinchattack on Aug 29th, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
61 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4175 posts
612 upvotes
Edmonton
Your title sure is not very clear on what the deal is. 5* baggie sounds like a backpack for something.

What makes these the best? The certainly don’t look anything special and if inseam is 5” well better have a good longer or will be calling threm the winkies
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
63 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
Max_Dealing wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 10:25 am
Your title sure is not very clear on what the deal is. 5* baggie sounds like a backpack for something.

What makes these the best? The certainly don’t look anything special and if inseam is 5” well better have a good longer or will be calling threm the winkies
Sorry to not be super clear, but its kind of like "if you know, you know". Patagonia garments are made super well and pretty much have a lifetime warranty. These shorts just feel great and the liner is super comfortable. I think the 5 inch inseam is pretty on trend right now for athletic shorts, if you like the boardshort look these wont be for you. This stuff doesn't go on sale too often, and I know summer is almost over, but these would be just as comfortable around the house or at the gym.
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
63 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure why I'm getting downvoted. I don't post that often and its kind of frustrating to get a downvote for posting a legitimate deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2242 posts
1483 upvotes
Oakville
kinchattack wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 10:31 am
Sorry to not be super clear, but its kind of like "if you know, you know". Patagonia garments are made super well and pretty much have a lifetime warranty. These shorts just feel great and the liner is super comfortable. I think the 5 inch inseam is pretty on trend right now for athletic shorts, if you like the boardshort look these wont be for you. This stuff doesn't go on sale too often, and I know summer is almost over, but these would be just as comfortable around the house or at the gym.
kinchattack wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 10:35 am
Not sure why I'm getting downvoted. I don't post that often and its kind of frustrating to get a downvote for posting a legitimate deal.
Upvoted because the OP is sincere and also bought one to try out. Thank you OP.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3273 posts
1232 upvotes
Ajax
zdpz wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 10:37 am
Upvoted because the OP is sincere and also bought one to try out. Thank you OP.
Downvoted for their condescending tone and inability to categorize, log, or even just copy and paste the product name into the title

Max_dealing was just trying to help OP out, instead got the
"if you know, you know"
spiel. This site would be a whole lot better if people could label, categorize and put proper concise titles.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
63 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
nellium wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 10:38 am
Downvoted for their condescending tone and inability to categorize, log, or even just copy and paste the product name into the title
Categorize and log? Please elaborate. Im trying my best here. No need to be a prick. Condescending? Because I said "If you know, you know", how is this different than someone posting a hot deal for a specialty product.

This site would be a lot better if OG's like you would help people who dont post a lot instead of acting like some gruff union employee.
Last edited by kinchattack on Aug 29th, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2012
1339 posts
221 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP hot deal
I have a few of these, just picked up another set for next year
Aug 28, 2018
1 posts
Does anyone know how these fit in the leg, and how stretchy the material is (if at all)?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1705 posts
839 upvotes
Damn - looks like only L and XL left.

Would have picked up a few - these are great
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
63 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
pres_00 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 11:02 am
"It's hot because it's trendy"
I think 30 bucks for shorts with a lifetime warranty should impress anyone.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
4310 posts
3414 upvotes
pres_00 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 11:02 am
"It's hot because it's trendy"
Trendy? Patagonia's been around since the 70s and is known for its quality products and excellent warranty.
Feb 28, 2005
249 posts
89 upvotes
Montreal
nellium wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 10:38 am

Max_dealing was just trying to help OP out, instead got the spiel. This site would be a whole lot better if people could label, categorize and put proper concise titles.
Oh, take a hike 'ya pompous person.