• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 11:03 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
1994 posts
166 upvotes

[Sporting Life] Sporting Life Best Customer Event 20% off online

Nov 6-26 get 20% off sales and regular price merchandise. Canada Goose and moncler excluded. I read the brand exclusions in store (you can get deal in store with physical coupons) and it said arcteryx, ugg, north face etc the usual major excluded brands but i placed an order last night for uggs and north face and the 20% successfully applied and shipped out. Tried to add moncler to my order last night but it didn’t apply.

Today they have 50% off North face Down jackets (select styles and colours) and the code successfully worked in a mock check out.

Code is BCEF18
55 replies
Aug 12, 2003
329 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
girlstar wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 6:34 pm
Nov 6-26 get 20% off sales and regular price merchandise. Canada Goose and moncler excluded. I read the brand exclusions in store (you can get deal in store with physical coupons) and it said arcteryx, ugg, north face etc the usual major excluded brands but i placed an order last night for uggs and north face and the 20% successfully applied and shipped out. Tried to add moncler to my order last night but it didn’t apply.

Today they have 50% off North face Down jackets (select styles and colours) and the code successfully worked in a mock check out.

Code is BCEF18
Are bikes excluded?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
1994 posts
166 upvotes
Looking at my flyer. Competition race equipment and electronics excluded. I don’t see anything about bikes. Says see in store or online for full details but I didn’t find details online.
Nov 24, 2005
17 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Would anyone be able to post a picture of this coupon front and back? I'm trying to get a price adjustment on something I ordered this afternoon and they said as long as I sent them a pic of the front and back of the coupon they could do it. Thanks!
deal find
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2004
2987 posts
156 upvotes
Thanks! I bought a TNF Gotham III and cancelled my order with Simons. Saved like $30+
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
1994 posts
166 upvotes
MY parents got the coupons. I’m guessing it’s be lcause our Lifeline account is to their house/phone number. They send all the promos there like $50 promo gift cards with no min spend in the fall.
Images
  • image.jpg
Jul 5, 2013
163 posts
48 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Not working for an Arcteryx order im trying to place. Is there any email signup or other offers I can use? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3023 posts
669 upvotes
Montreal
Strategoi wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 8:48 pm
Anyone know anything about the North Face Men's Himalayan Jacket? Can't find anything on it. Your text to link here...
I couldn't find any info on it either (only for the Himalayan Parka, which is different), but decided to order anyway. Jacket looks great to me, and figured it's worth risking the $10 return fee.
$209 all-in for me in QC. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
3181 posts
445 upvotes
GTEH!
girlstar wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 6:34 pm

Code is BCEF18
Thanks girlstar for the extra 20% off discount. Thinking about 1 North Face coat on sale.

Beware, I think Sporting Life's return policy is: all Sale items more than 30% discount that are being returned you get a Store Credit, not a refund.

From Sporting Life website:
Online Return Policy – Worry Free Returns!

Change your mind about your purchase? Did you buy the wrong gift? Are you dissatisfied with the product? No problem!

Sporting Life offers a 30 day return policy for all online purchases. In order to qualify for a refund, please include your Sales Receipt in the parcel. All products must be unworn, unopened, and in original condition.

If we receive your return after the 30 day time period or if the product is discounted by 30% or more, the return will go onto a Sporting Life gift card that will be sent to the shipping address on file.
😎
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3023 posts
669 upvotes
Montreal
I placed an order and paid with PayPal (and received email confirmation from PayPal) and saw an order confirmation on my screen. However, when I go back now to my account I don't see the order (I just see a previous order). Is this normal or should I be worried?

Edit: called them (again) and this time got through. They had the order, so just some type of delay in updating.