Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto

Sports Authority Problem

Yes maybe this should be in the shopping forum, but I thought I might get some more views here.

I have a Sport Authority GC claim code to use online. The only problem is they do not ship internationally. Now I will be in Fort Lauderdale in just under two weeks but that will be only for one night as we are heading out on a cruise. Would you think if I ordered the item I want and have it shipped to the hotel we are staying the night at, would it Sports Authority actually ship it there? I know I can ask the hotel if they will accept it and keep it for me if it arrives early, but if they won't what other options are available to me?
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
pupazzo wrote: cool story bro

Grow up. It is a question. Not a story. :facepalm:
Deal Guru
Mar 2, 2009
14093 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
Is there really no one you know in Fort Lauderdale that wouldn't mind accepting it?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
45ED wrote: Is there really no one you know in Fort Lauderdale that wouldn't mind accepting it?

Nope. No one. Or that would have been my first thought.
Deal Guru
Mar 2, 2009
14093 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
Does Sports Authority have a "send it to a store for pick up"? Though ID might be hinky since they might expect some form of ID released by an American authority/whatever.

...that is if they have ID requirements. And have pick up.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
I thought of that too, but there is no store location close to where we will be staying.. Good thought though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)